• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LAMINATOR price

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Just a suggestion.

I am looking at a Seal laminator with a heat assist function demo model. Retail it goes for $8,600. I can get it for $8,000. I was just wondering if this was a good deal on this laminator.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

THX!
My 64" laminator squeegees sell for $160. It's nice to have a shorter one around to do those small jobs. Even if you have a laminator, the Big Squeegee can save you both time and materials. I have customers that use them for mounting and laminating on 4' X 8' panels.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Here are the pix of the mods I made to mine. I just got an "update" kit, but I am not too impressed with how it came. First off, mine does not have the provisions to locate these new parts, and second, there are no directions, measurements or pictures of how to locate these things. Sure, I can guess, but that's all it would be. So, I've got PCSS looking into getting me that info. By the looks of it, I have in essence already accomplished what they've done, but mine is a bit cruder in application.

I designed the silver brackets and had a machine shop make them for me. Also, I now use a 3" core on the second rod there for a manual liner take up.

Can I ask what was included in the "update kit" and where it can be ordered?
I have a similar laminator that could use some updating.

thanks
wayne k
guam usa