• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lance Armstrong doped....

ucmj22

... So what... He rides a bicycle for a living...
The US postal service among other sponsors want money back?
Nobody is going to not use the USPS because they sponsored a cycling team that had a doper on it. They already got their exposure. Every time you saw anything about cycling on tv, you saw USPS. I'd say they got their money's worth. Is lance a boob? Yes. Is doping bad, yes. Is this a much smaller deal than its beings made out to be? Absolutely.

I want to see a new competition, we'll call it the doping games where everyone's allowed to take whatever they want and compete in all major sporting events. I want to see world records demolished, hamstrings rupturing left and right, hearts exploding in the middle of competition, someone on bath salts turning to the guy next to him and eating his face off. This is how we will bring awareness to the negative effects of performance enhancing drugs.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
They got their money/payday throughout his fame and were rewarded.
If he lied on his contract and doped of coarse they would try to get their money back after his career... wouldn't you?

Not to mention their ******* completely broke...

C

ColoPrinthead

I want to see a new competition, we'll call it the doping games where everyone's allowed to take whatever they want and compete
Tried that, believe it was called the XFL and we still have wrastlin'.

I wonder how many people will remain Armstrong's friends after this.

ucmj22

I wonder how many people will remain Armstrong's friends after this.

From what I've heard, he didn't have many friends as it is. From what I've gathered he was known as a pretty big anus in the cycling community. But like I said, makes no difference to me at all.

ProWraps

yeah hes a pretty big dickhead to begin with.

but hey i hope he doped. i would have. everyone else was.

tsgstl

He's about as low of a human being as it gets. He basically forced his teammates to cheat then through them under the bus when they got caught. He lied right in the face to dying people.

There is a point in everyone's life where you learn the importance of dignity. He never did, and now he's going to pray for forgiveness? Yeah right whatever

tattoo.dan

He wasn't the only one doping...guarantee that..he just kicked *** after doping and drew too much attention....and who cares if he was an anus in the cycling world....I would be too if I was a cyclist! oh, and he banged Sheryl Crow right? we should be bustin his chops more for that right?!?!?! :)

ProWraps

He's about as low of a human being as it gets. He basically forced his teammates to cheat then through them under the bus when they got caught. He lied right in the face to dying people.

There is a point in everyone's life where you learn the importance of dignity. He never did, and now he's going to pray for forgiveness? Yeah right whatever

and his foundation has helped thousands of people with cancer.

he has inspired generations of people.

yeah hes about as low a human as it gets.

you need to get off bobs high cow horse and take a look at yourself in the mirror.

C

ColoPrinthead

The fact that he continued to rack up the tours really tells you what kind of person that guy is and how brazen he was. "Oh, you want to accuse me of doping, I'll come back and try to win again". How many times did he really think he could win and get away with it? If he had quit or lost after 2 or 3 it might have worked, but 7? Thats asking people to ask questions. I just looked it up, 5 cyclist have one it 5 times, so maybe I am wrong.

After a certain point, his ego must have gotten too big and he wanted a legacy, well he'll certainly have a nice one now.

Last edited by a moderator:

HulkSmash

I see him and his organization saving lives, much more important then him doping, and winning races. I like to look at the bigger picture that matters.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
"Everyone was doing it"
Even the cow horse..............

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• juiced_pony2.jpg
    juiced_pony2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 119
C

ColoPrinthead

I certainly agree his foundation has done well and it will be interesting to see if it gets renamed or ceases to exist.

You crack me up, Wayne.

Flame

haha how's the coolaid taste?

Get real, everyone dopes. As someone who's in multiple sports, I can tell you, even in the amateur ranks, EVERYONE CHEATS. I'd bet some cold hard cash the top 10 guys at the last tour de france were all doing something against the "rules" to enhance their performance.

Me personally? I'd rather live a long healthy life than risk blowing my heart out my chest, but apparently to each their own.

Pat Whatley

and his foundation has helped thousands of people with cancer.
he has inspired generations of people.
yeah hes about as low a human as it gets.
you need to get off bobs high cow horse and take a look at yourself in the mirror.

He also had reporters fired for questioning his doping, had others essentially blacklisted for doing it, the team doctor was used as a mule to transport drugs across international borders for him, he stole the lifetime of glory and any financial gain from legitimate competitors who rightfully should have won, he took the opportunity to compete from legitimate competitors who would have been able to get the sponsor money awarded to him, he sued a newspaper for libel and went on a three year rant against their credibility when it now appears they were dead on.....You really want me to keep going on?

Sure, his foundation helped thousands....how many people were destroyed in his wake?