• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Landlord did wrong!!!!

tylercrum

Don't want to hijack your month old thread, but my landlord just came by and casually mentioned that he just leased the space in the building directly across from me to a sign shop that does vehicle wraps. (I only do vehicle wraps). Great, awesome....

Salmoneye

Unless there is a clause in the lease against this or offering protection it is not that uncommon. Make sure it's there when you re-negotiate your leases guys.

tylercrum

Yeah
I'm hoping that they just offer vehicle wraps but they don't handle the installs internally so maybe I can jump on the install work...

CP Signs

That would be good for you. Our new spot is awesome. Saturday is the big move in day. I did the front windows in perf and got a bunch of jobs from there already. Everybody says we will be better off there. Can't wait.

HulkSmash

That would be good for you. Our new spot is awesome. Saturday is the big move in day. I did the front windows in perf and got a bunch of jobs from there already. Everybody says we will be better off there. Can't wait.

a shop tried to move into the same business park as us and sell signs. They were there for 1 month, and left.

CP Signs

Yep,,, landlord did me right!!!!! The past 2 weeks have been crazy. Getting the new shop ready and doing the jobs. Did the back on an Infinity in the new shop Saturday. It was nice to have room to move.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121119_221716.png
    ForumRunner_20121119_221716.png
    565.1 KB · Views: 66
  • ForumRunner_20121119_221747.png
    ForumRunner_20121119_221747.png
    565.1 KB · Views: 53

CP Signs

Just believe in your work. Everything will be fine. I always tell myself that i am only as good as my last job.

Techman

Make a sign that points to you door and have it say
Main office for all signs and graphics displays.

CP Signs

I haven't seen him do any jobs and haven't heard from others about his work. I still wish him luck. We all know it takes more then a computer and cutter to make :)