• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Large signs

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Tominjax,
Don't listen to these idiots who just give smartass responses. These guys are so butthurt that someone else besides them are trying to get into the sign business. They act like their s#%t don't stink and theyre so above a "newbie".
Thats why I've stayed away from this site, too many idiot answers and not enough straight help. Oh, I'm sorry Gino, did Tominjax question waste your valuable time? Instead of retorting with a stupid, assnine answer, couldn't you just maybe give a straight answer?!?! Of course not, that would help.
It's always a big d#@k contest on here, and while the sign business is dying slowly every day, it would be nice to stop treating newbies like they are trash. When your business fails, we all will laugh...

I have no idea what you're talking about OH D**KLESS WONDER.

Ya know, when you wanna help someone try giving some answers or sticking with the program. Someone piss in your Cheerios... too bad. Ya take the good with the bad and decipher the rest at your own pace. When you have anything worth while reading, let me know and I'll present it to the committee. In the meantime, get a life and go back to wherever you've been staying away from at.... and give the rest of the community a break.

:Oops:By the way, don't bother apologizing to me..... I'm not worthy of your intellectual drivel. I've got to tend my failing business. We're from entirely different worlds. I can see that now.

klmjff

Exactly what I've been talking about. No class whatsoever.

Sorry I offended you, oh KING of all Sign Shops...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, it would just be nice to get back on track so this thing doesn't get locked down for lack of focus on the content.... and we could see the results later on from the OP.

tcorn1965

Tominjax,
Don't listen to these idiots who just give smartass responses. These guys are so butthurt that someone else besides them are trying to get into the sign business. They act like their s#%t don't stink and theyre so above a "newbie".
Thats why I've stayed away from this site, too many idiot answers and not enough straight help. Oh, I'm sorry Gino, did Tominjax question waste your valuable time? Instead of retorting with a stupid, assnine answer, couldn't you just maybe give a straight answer?!?! Of course not, that would help.
It's always a big d#@k contest on here, and while the sign business is dying slowly every day, it would be nice to stop treating newbies like they are trash. When your business fails, we all will laugh...

Is name calling necessary to get your point across?
I have only been a member for a couple months, and I have gained so much.
When people reply, and are honest, you are not always going to get that warm fuzzy feeling. They are giving real experience advice, and yes some of that wont seem nice. I understand what you mean, kinda, when I first started perusing the sight I was a little apprehensive about joining and posting my questions, especially since I was not a sign maker, some of the reply's were direct, and no-nonsense. I put on my big boy pants, posted and learned.
Now as far as Gino goes, when I read your post I went back and read the entire thread, just to see if I missed something. I thought Gino was very helpful, not condescending, just being honest, and sometimes brutal honesty is the best policy. Did you read tominj's original post? It almost sounded smug. Altough I did not make an opinion of Tom, just kept reading, and in doing so I found that he is a very capable guy, and in my opinion will do great in this industry. I wont give advice, only my observations, Tom learn off their mistakes, it might save you a headache or two in the future.

Terry