• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lets see your shop! Post pics inside and out

stickerboy

Hey, I am moving into a new building and would love to see how everyone decorated, and set up their pride and joy. Feel free to give ideas. stickerboysigns.com

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 158

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Have this property under contract. Pending no title search issues we should close within about a week and take full possesion. Building on the right will be the main shop with it's attached fully insulated warehouse to use for smaller wraps and a massive finishing area. The 9600sf building on the left is just going to be for storage for now but if needed we could pull a dozen 54' trailers inside to wrap, all at the same time. Really not much to look at yet. Probably will be at least a month of work just in cleanup at the site along with running dozens of network cables, security stuff, adding power drops, and other assorted needs all over the place. In total there is about 21,500 SF of interior space with about 4000 in the main 2 story building fully climate controlled, and another 5000 or so in the attached, insulated and fully heated warehouse. I'll probably make a thread about it once we close and get closer to the move.

Attachments

• 818.jpg
    818.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 145
J

john1

Nice stuff there guys, I hope to one day have a 3-5000 sq ft building, Huge step for where i am right now and you guys have 10's of thousand square ft ones lol At least someones making the money!

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Here is a shot of the side of the table - and a bonus dog photo.

The tables are 6' x 10' x 3'

Attachments

• table.jpg
    table.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 148

phototec

Here is a shot of the side of the table - and a bonus dog photo.

The tables are 6' x 10' x 3'

Thanks for the close-up photo of the table, the dog photo is a nice bonus.

What covering is on the top part, almost looks like white plastic laminate?

:thumb:

dhamlett15

How good are those wheels holding up?

Want to add wheels to my tables but was not sure these smaller wheels would hold up to that size table.