• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Like MC Hammer Says- "You Can't Paint This!"

CanuckSigns

despite all the negatives, i think the OP did a great job! I would have liked to see the white text incorporated into the image more, but as long as his customer is happy and he got paid all the more power to him!

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
Nothing against the install or choices but I can't look past the blocks. That is ALL I see. Am I alone here?

Image choice, fine. Install, fine. Charge for work, fine. Blocks, not fine.

buttons

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

No, there's nothing wrong with that at all. I have a ton of respect for people who can paint signs. I think it looks amazing....

BUT...

no one can replicate that digital realistic print with paint... they can come close but it will never look as realistic as that print.

OldPaint

actually i was on my way to the STATE PEN............for a bunch of charges, the 1st one on the list was INTENT TO KILL, person p.o. ed me about MY SPELLING)))))) be careful, iam off my medication!!!!!

Edserv

GREAT JOB! You did a really nice job. Not only did you add a nice landscape to an otherwise depressed wall, but you also helped keep the economy moving (got the job, bought the vinyl, did the work! And it was a lot of work!!!

"Keep-on, keeping-on,"

Chris