• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LIVE Cam...Mama Eagle Nesting

Marlene

very cool! Just looked in on the Northfork eagle and the wind must be really blowing as the tree is moving around a lot.

TheSellOut

I just saw the most action that I have seen yet! The papa bird flew in with a fish, ate it, took off, and about 5 minutes later...came back with another fish. At that point mama got up flew away and papa fed the chicks. Plus the third egg has a big crack down it like it is about to hatch any time now!!

I love it!

TheSellOut

lol...sorry! Mama just sat back down! Man you could see the egg rocking back and forth and it looked as if it was cracking open! Gotta love dual screens!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
now i have all three eagle cams going at once....

well... there's always tomorrow to get some work done....

ddarlak

Go Bills!
wow! i just caught the viewers count... 165,276 currently viewing!!!! is anyone getting anything done!!!!

Marlene

the Decorah eagle was up so you could see those cute little chicks then she nestled down on top of them. so cool to watch

hightop

Oh, well!! So much for getting anything done today. Mama scooted the babies under her and stuffed some padding in. Then, I swear, she looked at the camera and nodded!! LOL! Absolutely beautiful!!!

signage

Well Heathsigncompany, it didn't hatch on the 5th but looks like it has hatched either lastnite or early this morning! the site has been seeming to have problems and the video isn't/hasn't been working too good since late yesterday! Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

jc1cell

Seriously!!!!

I can't access the site...says temporarily unavailable. I'm so hooked on it and waiting for the last egg to hatch and I missed it all!!!!

TheSellOut

Well I was premature, again, in saying that it was hatching the other day...I got too excited! But I wouldn't be surprised if the third has hatched or is about to. Last evening I was watching with my little girl, who is infatuated with all of this, and we saw the last baby poking it's beak through the egg shell...before Mommy covered her back up!