• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LIVE Cam...Mama Eagle Nesting

TheSellOut

You should Mosh! it would be more addicting than the eagles nest!! Is that Skunk smell still lingering around?

Bigdawg

Just Me
That was cool. Watching earlier got to see her feeding the babies, then nesting... this is real life TV I like!

Dave Drane

The story made all our news channells last night. I need to look in a couple of times a day, but I always miss the best bits because of our time difference.

Bradster941

5:05 pm est.

and the babies are out catching some sun with Mama.

I swear they are bigger today than yesterday.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• eagle 1.jpg
    eagle 1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 104
  • eagle 2.jpg
    eagle 2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 93

Biker Scout

I wonder if there are higher life forms that have cameras pointed in our bedrooms, and they are sitting around their monitoring devices, and cooing over our private moments? :covereyes:

CES020

The one in the Hampton Roads area in Virginia suffered a major loss. The mother was hit by a plane (the nest is located right next to an airport). She was killed and the babies were all taken to a wildlife center to be raised and hopefully released one day.