• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Live or Die

Should the Gator be put to Death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shovelhead

NO... it should be given the key to the city....
probably tasted like S#%$ too.

More gators and guns!!!.....woohoooooooooo

Steve C.

Environmentalist will hate me..... I say, any creature that looks upon my
living body as food, should be exterminated. Lions and tigers and bears and
gators, OH MY!

SignosaurusRex

Nope! If an @$$hole dives into my pond (home) he's done for.... GONE, not just biten. The gator did society a favor.....should have eaten the ****, so the taxpayers wouldn't have to pay for a burial.
Release "Poncho" back into his pond and put up signs...."Poncho's Pond"...."@$$holes Welcome!"

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
if i go in the woods that i know (because there's a SIGN saying so) has grizzlies in it....i more than expect to be killed if i come across one...and i don't think the grizzly should be killed because of that....i'm the moron that didn't read the sign

speedmedia

Couldn't agree more... Let the Gator live, that dirtbag might have well trespassed....

Thanks,
Kurt Dietrich
Speed Media

WVB

Situations such as this it is our own fault for feeding a predator that has a brain the size of a peanut. Their brain is programmed for one thing and one thing only - eating... They should just relocate this gator to the everglades, etc.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well rules are rules and if that's their law then so be it. By the same token, we should start paying more attention to our own laws and when they state you will be punished for crimes unto your fellow man…. let's hope some smart-aleck class 'C' lawyer doesn't get a criminal off for something he committed. And while we’re at it, start practicing out laws for people outside of our borders…. like the guy outside the lake that jumped in. Kinda like the law of the land. :thumb:

If we kill the gator, then we should start punishing our perpetrators. :unclesam:

JimJenson

The gator needs to be put away. The next thing it kills could be an 8 year old tourist, when it wanders out of the pond to the gas pumps for its next meal.

Unfortunatly, with gators, when they are feed by people, they lose their natural fear of people. They come to associate the sight of a person with food, and will bite the hand that feeds them.

Doyle

Of course it should be destroyed...... The guy was breaking into cars, hardly punishable by death...

Secondly, notice is says that the gator had been fed by humans and no longer had a fear of them.... this goes back to the post a few months ago about feeding wild bears. These animals can and will kill you, so use your brain and dont feed them. It wasn't the gators fault, it was the idiots who were feeding him and getting him used to human contact. Unfortunately, the gator must die because as stated above, the next victim may very well be a child or any innocent bystander for that matter.

Don't feed wild animals

Kevin T

Kill the gator I could use some new boots!!!!

Think of it as a food chain. A**hole gets eaten gator wins and we win, gator gets killed I win new boots, it's damn good to be at the top of the chain and armed...the circle of life I can hear that catchy Disney tune now lol