• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Carpet maniacs

JoshLoring

Finally got our machines in full effect! Wow.. That took a while.
Favorite item isn't even shirts, it's logo carpets. Funny how that works

Attachments

• image-1641116827.jpg
    image-1641116827.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 157
  • image-2492138747.jpg
    image-2492138747.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 126
  • image-4179488347.jpg
    image-4179488347.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 133

JoshLoring

I can actually fit 3'x4' carpets in it but I have to import that size blank.
The carpet pictured is 24"x36".

Clients love them!

SlightlyChilled

when I was a kid I did that hook and loop stuff but hand.... That thig is no joke

Josh hit me up with a rug price if you don't mind

JoshLoring

ProWraps said:
told ya josh :)

You're right. ;) I love the machine. I'm gonna bust some shop/daily wearing shirts this week. I think I love most that I can design a full shirt, and be wearing it within 20-30 mins. No feel no fade too.

WildWestDesigns

You're right. ;) I love the machine. I'm gonna bust some shop/daily wearing shirts this week. I think I love most that I can design a full shirt, and be wearing it within 20-30 mins. No feel no fade too.

Thats what I like about sublimation too. It has it's limitations, but those are both a big plus. I still prefer embroidery over sublimation, but sublimation is right up there in my mind.

Jillbeans

Cool.
Now you need to combine the logo carpets into garments and make winter stadium wraps/coats.
:)
Love....Jill

JoshLoring

So many clients ordered yesterday. Wow.. It's amazing what 3 carpets on your floor will do!

I'm printing some shirts tomorrow. I'll post pics.