• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Critique for a Friend of a Friend

Joe Diaz

Yup I love that last one too. Although I would do the lettering in the same orange as the fish icon.

signmeup

I think changing to a green fish looks better than changing the lettering to orange. I like the greeny blue lettering for underwater better. Is there any such thing as a green clownfish?

Attachments

• Aqua7.jpg
    Aqua7.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 104
  • Aqua8.jpg
    Aqua8.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 110

"Deposit Please"

I like the font, i just think the color should be a blue gradient ( Medium blue on bottom to a lighter shade of that same blue on top) It will give it depth. Not many colors you can use in AQUA other than blue, that you can get away with. I guess this is where "experiment" comes in. The fish is ok, much better than the first.

Jillbeans

No my weekend won't start until tomorrow, and then it's just making signs and Googling ghost's _____.
Maybe I'll get real lucky again and work on wood with signmeup in my dreams.

GypsyGraphics

No my weekend won't start until tomorrow, and then it's just making signs and Googling ghost's _____.
In the "ladies" thread, when you said whatever you do don't google ghost's ____. I mistakenly (true to form) googled ghost instead of ghost's. It actually means something! Check it out, then maybe my comment in the "ladies" thread will make more sense. i totally cracked myself up, but no one got my (sp) funny