• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Design Contest Giveaway

Dan Antonelli

Here's your chance to get a free logo from me and the crew at Graphic D-Signs!

To commemorate our 15 years of design excellence, we’re giving away something thats made us famous - our logo design work. Whoever guesses closest to the actual number of logos we’ve designed as of June 15, 2010 will win one free logo design by us for their company. Simply go to our Facebook Fan Page, become a fan, and guess how may logos we’ve done in the last 15 years on the top wall post. 2nd place winner will win both copies of Dan Antonelli’s books, Logo Design for Small Business I & II.

The only clue I can give you is that it took a really long time to count 'em up!

We'll announce the winner on June 15th, 2010.

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/graphicdsigns

Attachments

• Logo popup2.jpg
    Logo popup2.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 126

Gino

Premium Subscriber
More than six.... I win... I win. Ya can't tell me that's a wrong answer.

Anyway.... how many stabs do we get at it ??

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Thats like trying to figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie-pop... is this finished logos or does this include concepts too?... Not that I'm entering, I do my pride to think about.

Tim Aucoin

I have a very well thought out guess, but I can't seem to figure out how to post the answer in Facebook??!!

Replicator

Cool . . . I appreciate that you will be announcing that I won on my Birthday :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dan Antonelli

You guys are too funny.

Guess the amount of FINISHED logos; not throwaways, or unused logos. These are the ones the client used.

And when we do the winners logo, its the same deal as with any client - 12 hours, unlimited revisions within those twelve hours

As for Book III, it's in development. Slightly different spin, as I'm straddling audiences a bit. It's for designers, yes, but it also will be a good read for anyone with a small business who wants to understand how effective branding can and should be integrated in their business to help them garner market share. I'd like to refresh some original content, and modernize it a bit, although conceptually the information is still fine. I'm not certain if SignCraft will be reprinting them - book publishing is a tough nut to crack these days.

Work in progress at this stage, outlining chapters, etc. NOt easy to do in the midst of doing everything else, but definitely a goal I have over the next year. I feel like I see so many small businesses repeating the same mistakes over and over, and I think I have some advice based on my experience that would help them.

Well, good luck guys. And SignGal, cmon, don't be afraid of FB. Its worth it for a chance to win! Then you cancel your account. :)

signage

Now are these Logo's you totally designed not just fixed up? Like Isigns, he wouldn't listen to you about font? Would that one be counted?