• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Design Contest Giveaway

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Can tell you're a girl..... men don't pee. That's something you do sitting down.

Tim Aucoin

I never could get the darn thing to work on Facebook. Think I'm gonna quit Facebook just to protest!
My guess would have been 1,188, but that doesn't matter now! I developed quite a complex spreadsheet to calculate this number. Easily spent 4 hours with the formulas and another 2 or 3 entering data I found on a kerners anonymous forum. Oh well, it'll be interesting to see if all those hours of hard work would have paid off!! :doh:

Dan Antonelli

You guys are all too funny!

And the winners are: First Place: Wray Bassett, who guessed 523. And second place is Marc Headrick, with a guess of 525. The actual number of logos was 510. I think our pace has kind of snowballed last few years, to about 75+ per year, although this year we are on a tear and will probably do close to 100.

And to the person who guessed 21,300 logos-that works out to be 5.4 logos per day, or one every 40 minutes we're good-and we're pretty fast (sometimes) - but we're not quite that fast!

Thanks to all who entered! We'll post Wray's logo when it's done, in the next 45 minutes... (HA)....

And for all the comments above, you guys are really funny. I used to love to say I was just a schmuck in his basement. Now that I have an office, I can't say it anymore. It loses its panache to say I'm just a schmuck in an office, with a bunch of great, super talented employees who do a great job of making me look good....

See what I mean? Doesn't sound nearly as nice....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Suffice it to say... you're just a plain ol' schmuck without any limitations to your surroundings............ :ROFLMAO:

Really, you're a class act. :U Rock:​