• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Design Contest Giveaway

Dan Antonelli

Yeh that would count. We designed concept, and offered several type options, but ultimately reverted to his original. So redesigns do count, as usually, they are pretty far from original to begin (as was his case).

Funny thing about redesigns is people think they take less time; often they take more because you have all that extra baggage to try and work around.

Jillbeans

12 hours, unlimited revisions within those twelve hours
Looks like you might be very busy for 12 hours, sign people are notoriously picky and also cheap, so they will want to get their money's worth even if it is free!
"Can I see it in green? Can I see it in red? No not that red, THIS red! Can I have it in Curlz?"
You might want to specify that these hours are from 8am-pm EST.
hahaha
Hey congrats on the 15 years Dan, and no, even you can't make me go to FB.
Even if you are the Chuck Norris of layout and your books are great.
Love....Jill

rcook99

Dan,

Congrat's on 15yrs in the business and with the awesome work you have done. I can honestly say it would be like hitting the lottery for :thumb:whoever wins your contest.

T3
Premium Subscriber
I have a very well thought out guess, but I can't seem to figure out how to post the answer in Facebook??!!

Tim listen if you are still having problems feel free to pm me your guess and I will gladly enter it for me ahhhh I mean you ya for you.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, like Jill said.... you might be in for a very hectic 12 hours. You could still get out of it and offer up a nice shiny new Lexus or BMW and still be ahead of the game. :rolleyes:

Dan Antonelli

Its open to everyone, not just sign folks. So maybe it won't be soooo bad LOL.

Sign folks aren't really that bad. It takes a lot for them to come to us to begin with, and usually they already have their egos checked at the door if they're venturing to hire us.

signgal

Hey congrats on the 15 years Dan, and no, even you can't make me go to FB.
Even if you are the Chuck Norris of layout and your books are great.
Love....Jill

*links arms with Jill* right on, sistah... I get into way too much trouble on those "social" networking sites :doh:

Jillbeans

My official guess then, is 1048.
:)
Dan Antonelli doesn't kern tightly, his fonts are just so intimidated by his talent that they cling together for moral support.

signgal

hmmmmm I'm feeling a little conservative at 720 but I think Dan deals in quality more than quantity

Brandon708

Dan,

I don't do facebook.
I hope you will accept my guess on this forum.

My guess is 1,950 Logos designed

Thanks,
Brandon

TheSellOut

Dan Antonelli doesn't kern tightly, his fonts are just so intimidated by his talent that they cling together for moral support.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's our Kernboy!! Congrats Dan, your work in very inspirational. You are a true Muse to the design world!

And my guess is 1049....JK I am on my way to face to post my guess!!

PS...You girls don't know what your missing on Facebook...even to be friends with Dan alone...his FB wall is filled with great tips and such!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, who won.... who won.... who won..... huh,huh, huh........who won.... huh ?? Who won.... who won.....who won.... who won.... who won.....

Jillbeans

Dan Antonelli doesn't use gradient fills. His colors are just blushing because they are proud he chose them.

Dan Antonelli doesn't use Spellcheck. He doesn't have to.

Dan Antonelli can pee into the snow in Century Gothic.