• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for a 100$ bill

Shovelhead

I found this one....

:cool1:

Attachments

• US_100Dollar_back.png
    US_100Dollar_back.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 120

iSign

amazing... I never knew about that business with the scanners. 12 years ago when my employer got hisy first color scanner & desktop printer... scanning & printing a bill was the first test I ran... the boss got a little uneasy about that idea once we completed it though. Did anyone check the URL on shovelheads error message?

Here is what that www.rulesforuse.com homepage had to say:
Banknotes & Counterfeit Deterrence

Every country has legal restrictions on the reproduction of banknote images. The counterfeiting of currency is a crime, and while restrictions vary from country to country, in some countries, any reproduction of banknote images – even for artistic or advertising uses – is strictly forbidden. Even in countries that allow some limited use of banknote images, there are specific rules and requirements. This website will provide you with information about reproducing banknote images and links to country-specific websites for further guidance.

While the overall economic losses to society from counterfeiting of currency are generally limited, the victims who suffer the most harm are individuals and businesses, because no one reimburses those who accept counterfeit notes. Counterfeit currency can also undermine confidence in the payment system, making the public uncertain about accepting cash for transactions.

The Central Bank Counterfeit Deterrence Group (CBCDG) is responsible for this website. A counterfeit deterrence system (CDS) has been developed by the CBCDG to deter the use of personal computers, digital imaging equipment, and software in the counterfeiting of banknotes. The CDS has been voluntarily adopted by hardware and software manufacturers, and prevents personal computers and digital imaging tools from capturing or reproducing the image of a protected banknote. The technology does not have the capacity to track the use of a personal computer or digital imaging tools.

For information specific to a particular country or the banknote image you want to use, click on the appropriate region on the map or select the relevant country or currency from the list.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ah-hem........

You know.... there are some things you just don't joke or talk about...

THIS is one of them.

:Oops:

THull

Search Wikipedia

Try searching on wikipedia for "one hundred dollar bill" it comes up with a front and back side image that is about 96" long - only 72 dpi, but it prints and looks great.

Flame

I just tried scanning one in with my current year scanner, and CorelDraw. It scanned it in fine.

?

Weird stuff.

PMG

I have a HP all in one and it scans cash no problem and it scanned it to PScs2 with no problem.

Pat Whatley

RussellCustoms hasn't posted at Signs101 since his last response to this thread in April. Maybe somebody should call him and let him know he's got new responses.

slappy

don't mean to be a:thread:thread:thread:thread

while we are on the subject of money, i too am looking for something:biggrin:

I need the pyramid from the $1.00 to become a digital print! also for a motorcycle!

If you can do this for my, PM me please. (no NOOBS sorry) I wanted to ask someone at the meet and greet, but forgot.:doh:

anotherdog

You may want to look into copyright. Aside from the legal side, I think money and the image of money is copyrighted by the government.