• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lost my dog Jake today

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Bummer.

Dogs are nature's way of teaching the concept of unconditional love. That being the case only makes it harder to let one go.

Clear Choice

So sorry Eric.

Many years ago I used to raise and show Lhasas...
even the death of a newborn pup hurt.
I'm down to 2 boys now 10 and 14. It doesn't get any easier
to lose one. They become such a big part of our lives so fast.

And yes, the vet bills are getting overwhelming...I advise anyone
with just one or two dogs to look into pet insurance even if
it is just to cover emergencies.

Typestries

Eric-I'm truly sorry for your loss. It was a long night here, too. Our 12yo golden apparently suffered a blood clot yesterday. After a very sleepless night, she passed in the front seat of my truck, at the top of the big bay bridge, with a big sigh. The vet were there waiting to tend to her, but sadly she had simply shut down. She had a long, playful, fantastic life, as I know you experienced as well with yours.

One hell of a way to start the week.

Keep the faith.

-Rick

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Eric-I'm truly sorry for your loss. It was a long night here, too. Our 12yo golden apparently suffered a blood clot yesterday. After a very sleepless night, she passed in the front seat of my truck, at the top of the big bay bridge, with a big sigh. The vet were there waiting to tend to her, but sadly she had simply shut down. She had a long, playful, fantastic life, as I know you experienced as well with yours.

One hell of a way to start the week.

Keep the faith.

-Rick

Sorry to hear that Rick. Hopefully time will heal the wounds.

phototec

Eric,

I'm really sorry to hear that Jake passed away. I know that Jake meant a great deal to you, and I know you will miss him. I offer my sympathy and understanding.

I did a little "Photo Doctor" work and modified Jake's photo to make a tribute to him, I hope you don't mind.

Special dogs are rare but you were fortunate to find him, and Jake was lucky to have you as his loving owner. My deepest sympathy,

Jon

Attachments

• Jake In Loving Memory.jpg
    Jake In Loving Memory.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 88

njsigns

Eric - I'm so sorry to hear about Jake - it really sounded as though he was going to pull a miracle on you guys and beat the odds. We were certainly pulling for Jake over here - my sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Gene

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Eric,

I'm really sorry to hear that Jake passed away. I know that Jake meant a great deal to you, and I know you will miss him. I offer my sympathy and understanding.

I did a little "Photo Doctor" work and modified Jake's photo to make a tribute to him, I hope you don't mind.

Special dogs are rare but you were fortunate to find him, and Jake was lucky to have you as his loving owner. My deepest sympathy,

Jon

That is very cute, thank you Jon.

Colin

Thinking of both Eric and Rick with the loss. Feel better knowing that you were good pet owners and gave 'em a good life. Many don't have such good lives.

It's too bad that Vets charge so much. Our cat got crystals in his urinary system several weeks ago, and just one brief visit and a few tests & meds was like $600.00

Attachments

• P1050826.jpg
    P1050826.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 95