• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Made the 6pm news again....

ProWraps

LOL. when i was in high school we had gun racks in our trucks. and they had shotguns on them.

you did what you did because you are an attention WHORE and the society we live in allows people like you to thrive.

the fact that you keep seeking attention from your peers in a professional field on a professional forum for such field is bizarre.

if you want to go be "kick ***" and wear a costume go do it. do something that matters. stop screaming bloody murder and posting about it.

again, fail on all parts.

Techman

Addy
No matter what you say you did wrong. No posting of links will change that.
That moron in your link is an idiot. He deserves to get

People carry guns onto school grounds every day all day all the time. So what. It is the best thing someone can do to keep our kids safe.
That is what makes a school safe. The lamer school house shooter will never know when the good guys are on campus with heat. I am glad to know that some are going on school grounds to retrieve their kids on the way to a gun range, hunting trip or whatever.

I'm done with this post. I'm going back to work designing some 3D props for a parade and make about $4 grand for it..

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Middle schools do not need extra security; it will cut into their budget that can be better spent on school supplies, extra teachers, better quality cafeteria food, etc.

-Signworld Team

SKADSIGNS

Are you going to be willing to pay the tax increase it would take to place security at every entrance/exit to every school in your district/city?

Shadowglen

I am willing to bet that with all of the attention you draw to yourself (You are a self proclaimed regular on the 6 0 clock news) that all of the staff knows and was avoiding you along with the shunning your kids are probably getting. You ever wonder why when you called your kids name he did not jump up and say DADDY!! And don't you know it is unsafe to yell your child's name in a public place. What if some creepy guy just walked into the school and heard you? Now he knows your kids name and he will return tomorrow and say Hey Joey I am one of the camera men at the news station and friends with your dad Jason. He is at the station doing an interview about the poor quality of the cafeteria food and asked me to pick you up.......... Dude Check yourself before you wreck yourself. TOO LATE....

Locals Find!

Since someone revised this I will update it.

The school was actually pissed about being called out. They actually said, to my girlfriend not knowing she was related to me in anyway. "Some guy called the news on us and we actually have to pay attention to what is going on around here now. We can't just leave the doors unlocked and let people come and go anymore" This was said, to her by the vice principal.

So, if you wanna believe the fallacy that teachers, staff members, and coaches are looking out for your kids. Forget it. The only way they are going to do their jobs is if you force them too. End of Story.

Believe, whatever you want. Agree or Disagree with my actions. Doesn't matter. My kids school is secure. Single point of entry checkpoint and you better have ID or your not getting near the children.

HulkSmash

The school was actually pissed about being called out. They actually said, to my girlfriend not knowing she was related to me in anyway. "Some guy called the news on us and we actually have to pay attention to what is going on around here now. We can't just leave the doors unlocked and let people come and go anymore" This was said, to her by the vice principal.

So, if you wanna believe the fallacy that teachers, staff members, and coaches are looking out for your kids. Forget it. The only way they are going to do their jobs is if you force them too. End of Story.

Believe, whatever you want. Agree or Disagree with my actions. Doesn't matter. My kids school is secure. Single point of entry checkpoint and you better have ID or your not getting near the children.

Is your girlfriend the mother of your kids?

HulkSmash

So you want us to believe, someone who is the mother of your kids, was told by someone who works at the school, who would know who's kids they were, said that to your girlfriend?

Your town must be full of brilliant people.

SurfaceSigns

Next week he'll be calling the new station again because the school will have had the audacity to request ID for him to step on school grounds. Some complaint about not having access to public property probably.

This thread is exactly like a train wreak, you want to look away, but don't in case you miss something. I can't believe I read both pages, let alone responded. What the hell is wrong with me?