Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Makes no sense

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by ams, Nov 3, 2010.

1. ams

ams Very Active Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Virginia
    How come every time I post something on this forum, people get into my face, post offensive stuff, and so on. But when I say something, I get warned. Everyone is one sided. You all can talk bad about me and I have to accept it, not allowed to say anything.

Admins pick sides, this is by far the worse forum I've been on, because the admins break their own rules. They say we have freedom of speech without censorship, but then they delete the posts and say not to do it again. Well that is censorship my friend.

Tags:
  2. chopper

chopper Very Active Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Big Lake MN
    Fayt,
    was your post in the no holds bared section?
    if not then it is not free reign, I did not read all your posts and the one I replied to I responded as a joke, (the one about the chrome being up for only 7 months) so maybe you need to rethink your reactions maybe it is just a misunderstanding...I know it is easy to think that others are picking on you, I have thought the same thing but latter found out that I was the one who was misinterpreting what was being said... Fred who owns this site is one of the fairest and easiest people to get along with I have ever had the pleasure to know, but if you keep this type of behavior up you will end up being banned from the site, and that would do you no good,
    //chopper

3. B08

B08 Very Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    From what I've seen if you can hang in there for a bit it'll turn around.
    I personally didn't find you that offensive.

Anyways.... good luck.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  4. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State

Attached Files:

5. ams

ams Very Active Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Virginia
    chopper you missed the recent chaos. I posted about a job coming up that is going to be stressful and hard to do. People really cussed at me, was smart asses, and even talked about my mother.

It was the worst one yet. Then the admin told me I had freedom of speech without censorship. So I defended myself, and next thing you know the topic is deleted and the admin is pissed at me.

6. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    I'll just say ditto to Chopper's comments on Fred's moderating style.
    If there is a problem it is some kind of sending/receiving communications error.

wayne k
    guam usa

7. fmg

fmg Very Active Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Cos they got nothing better to do with themselves!

8. Blaney

Blaney Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Springfield Illinois
    Fayt - I don't post a lot, but I check this forum daily. There is a lot a great information on this site. The members here seem ready to help if you need it. Newbies need to have thick skin. Keep posting and enjoy the entertainment.

Are you the same "FAYT" that asked to have their account deleted from Signforums.com?

9. ams

ams Very Active Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Virginia
    I don't think I am the same fayt?

10. B08

B08 Very Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    Dude, I'm trying to help you but you need to think before you post stuff like that. How can you say you don't "think" you're the same Fayt.
    You're inviting abuse.

11. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    well said! :thumb:

12. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    :helpWhat..... Did you forget already? Is there another Fayt?

13. ams

ams Very Active Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Virginia
    I have nothing against you man, you defended me in that last topic. I've been on a hundred different forums over the years, can't keep track, I don't know if I was ever on the one you posted or not.

14. ams

ams Very Active Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Virginia
    Well said indeed mister stick up the butt.

15. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    grow up and face yer demons brutha... if you run so often you don't know where ya been... then ya won't know when to be lookin' over your shoulder... and you will forget what you did or said before you ran...

at this point, it won't effect the life of a single soul at S101 if you stay or if you run again... but FOR YOUR OWN GOOD ONLY... ya might want to learn from your mistakes, make an effort to fit in, & quit being such an ego-centric basket case...

16. B08

B08 Very Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    Fayt... I took a bullet for you (two in fact) but now do you see that you are being disagreeable.

You need to help yourself now. Maybe you're not good with getting you message across. Maybe your girlfriend can help you with that. I mean no disrespect but we all have weaknesses.

Keep it up and you'll find yourself very alone.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  17. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    hey, I'm sorry I've been baggin' on ya a bit...

it ain't cool & I'll knock it off...

just don't be an antagonist either, 'cause i got my own demons too...

next chance to help on a sign question... I'm there :peace!:

18. B08

B08 Very Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    NOw would be a good time to change your last post there Fayt. :)

19. ams

ams Very Active Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Virginia
    I don't have a girlfriend, and haven't had one for years. So you must think I am somebody else?

20. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    The mistaken implication Fayt is that you were confused with NewSignGuy who's GF had a child today. At least that's my take on it.

But hey, all you newbies look alike anyway.