• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Makes no sense

SameDay Signs

The way I look at it is if you disagree with the forum you can always use another. People will be complete asses sometimes but that is everyone. I've been knocked on here many times and I've knocked on others as well but again if you don't approve just find another forum. If not stick with it and it'll be fines.

As my mother always said "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me" lol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
SignRite.... now do you understand a little better ?? :banghead:

It takes very little time to recognize people that only want to push buttons and create havoc. Sure, you give them rope, but if they continue down the path of destruction..... you can't help them. It's sad, but there are many here and have been here in the past that are the same way.

Look at the razing Pinfinity took and he weathered it graciously and has proven himself way beyond what he needed. However, with him, a seasoned person could tell by his questions, answers and handle on the lingo... he knew what he was doing and not a fake. He's a recent one, but there have been many of those. Anyone serious about learning a trade, improving or helping will understand some of these questions and other things that take place and not buck the system.

Cappy and S&F to name a few. They probably are decent people in person, but are not team players. It's tough to deal with them, but its like shooting your first squirrel and not getting a kill and you have to go back and put a pellet through it's little frickin' head. It's hard to watch, but you have to do it. Also, it gets easier to do as you do it more and more. :Big Laugh

ams

YOu have serious anger issues. I'm not scared of you.. I feel sorry for you. Get some help.

Oh wow, so when I make a funny comment that has nothing to do with the topic or anybody, you think I am showing serious anger or threats to you? YOU sir are the one who needs help.

General comments of me having a love for shooting bow and arrows has nothing to do with anger.

Patrick46

WOW :omg:, whatta thread!!!!

say Fayt...(how do you pronounce that anyways??)...you could always be like me on here...

...everyone hates me & I hate 'em back. So it's all good!! :thumb: :rock-n-roll::toasting:

(at least I think they do) :noway: :doh:

R08

Oh wow, so when I make a funny comment that has nothing to do with the topic or anybody, you think I am showing serious anger or threats to you? YOU sir are the one who needs help.

General comments of me having a love for shooting bow and arrows has nothing to do with anger.

ok then... tell me what it has to do with my post because you were in fact answering my post. It very much sounded like a veiled threat to me.

But I'm not even angry at you Fayt. I don't even dislike you but I'm seirous when I say you should seek help.

Anyways I'm done with this. Back to work.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, it's an eating frenzy around here. :ROFLMAO:

Nothing better to do. No one is asking intelligent questions at the moment, so we might as well gobble up what we can................ :munchie:

Joey..... who the heck is Jerry ?? This thing ain't over until the fat lady sings.............. :violet:

SignManiac

Camels are too tall for safe humping and if you stand on a ladder you risking falling off and breaking something rigid..