• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Makes no sense

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Must be a mental thing, but after seeing the green bulge, I now smell old man and graham crackers

Rick

Now a mental picture... he is running a marathon with his greenies and flip flips, things are bouncy, with his mullet flowing in the breeze

Bigdawg

Just Me
STOP IT RICK!

I need my eyes for work... not for the mental images you are putting there that may cause me to gouge them out...

Rick

Now I'm wondering.... where does he keep his wallet, cell phone and keys? And if it's where I imagine it is, does he put them in a ziplock bag?

Bigdawg

Just Me
You're Scaring Me....

attachment.php

Okay really this is the cover of one of my favorite albums, but the sheer panic at where Rick is going with this made it feel appropriate...

Attachments

• kingcrimson.jpg
    kingcrimson.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 150

Rick

Just in case.. I'm not just picking on Ol Paint, after a certain age, all us men have to deal with crack control... but you add greenies, and your taking it to a different level.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Just in case.. I'm not just picking on Ol Paint, after a certain age, all us men have to deal with crack control... but you add greenies, and your taking it to a different level.

Ahhh... but most men don't post those pictures on a sign forum <thank goodness!>

Rick

For women interested in picking up on Ol paint, here are a few pick up lines...

"Is that a 2 1/2" Mack SERIES 4055 White Hog Bristle Fitch or are you just happy to see me"

"Hey Sam, I got some ham for those green eggs"

"If you look as good going as you do coming, then I have a surprise for you"

iSign

but at least it is a genuine mystery for the moment... everything else here is a played out re-run right?

although waiting for Pat's payback... that adds a little interest :)

Marlene

Your going to have to eat the cost but then again you should hopefully have priced it well enough you shouldn't lose any money and if so it's minimal. Sometimes screw ups mean working for free but it happens so stick with it and make sure you give quote only good for 30 days or so.
the only other post by sameday...humm, who was this person who seems to have been here and then shows back up with a new name...??? good eyes isign, you miss nothing

iSign

the only other post by sameday...humm, who was this person who seems to have been here and then shows back up with a new name...??? good eyes isign, you miss nothing

actually signmeup saw it....

but I have since seen his name on his myspace page
actually saw fayt's page too

I'm in too congenial of a mood to "out" these poor guys who don't yet know their folly on the internet will follow them forever....