• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Makes no sense

kgirl

popcorn.gif

iSign

well, let's check my cliff notes... um, Fayt posted that he would be wrapping a ceiling about 12' x 30' or so... and it was going to take him 4 hours to install... and had anyone in the world ever done anything that badass... well, I'm editorializing a bit here... but that seemed to be about how it came off & someone asked if he posted to ask a question, or just so we would say we felt bad for him... I'm not sure if that was ever really cleared up or not, but a few old timers like well.. um *cough iSign cough* you know the usual suspects... they gave him enough rope you could say... and then I went back to work.. so not really sure what I missed... but then I saw this and finally recognized a human being under all that bluster... probably my sons age too... so hopefully he grows a thicker skin, fits in, and learns to learn from the best & the worst of us... like Flame did (sorry Flame, but you matured so much here, you're always gonna be the poster child for a crash&burn n00b pulling up & finally taking the high road at light speed!)

WildWestDesigns

But hey, all you newbies look alike anyway.

Gee thanks. That makes me feel so warm and special inside.

To the OP, I have been on many boards over the years too. Horse forums, diesel performance forums, tractor forums and now sign forums. One common element is at there is a hazing time period in them in all and it is also very easy to misinterpret posts as there isn't any infliction in Internet posts.

You may be right, you may not be right, just make sure that you are before you go "overboard".

Jillbeans

It seems to me that you've only been here a short time, and posted a lot of topics, some of which seemed like something from the Mr. Obvious show.
Seems like you are trying awful hard to come across as a seasoned sign guy.
Just be yourself, without being a name-caller, and maybe people will give you a chance.

ams

Ahhhh I love the ignore list, brings enjoy to me seeing this message.

This message is hidden because Pat White is on your ignore list.

*kicks back and relaxes*

Marlene

you've only been here since Oct and all reaqdy have people on an ignore list, that is sad at best. as far as the fine people who have to police this site, it isn't fair to them to crap on what they do. how would you like to have to deal with the out of line people that they have to? there are only a few rules around here and they are easy to follow. when you don't, don't expect to be treated like an inoccent little bystander who is just misunderstood.

chopper

Fayt,
good luck to you, I did miss the post that you spoke of, I hope you relax, and things will get better, ....this kinda reminds me of feebasindan....ah the memories,
//chopper

MikePro

there are many <100postcounters on this forum that rarely contribute but ask a LOT of questions that could have been answered if they had read the forum rules and checked the search feature before creating new threads... which is usually the cause of a few members to be snotty in their replies.

childish replies, yes, and maybe a little entertaining to everyone else xept you... but you've gotta be a little thicker skinned if you want to be taken seriously by anyone in an online community, bro.

just sayin.
freedom of speech is enjoyed by everyone (especially on these boards), but there needs to be an element of "tact" if you actually want to be heard.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just can't get over the fact that S'Rex is hitting on one of our newest additions.....:ROFLMAO:

:Welcome: Fay..... just relax and most things will go away and settle down for you.

I'm sure you're a conscientious young person and mean well, but you're coming off as a pompous doofus. As of now, its up to you how you want to be labeled.

Stereotyping or labeling people is not nice to do, but it is a human nature and one of our characteristics. So, you're gonna be responsible for your own reputation...... like it or not. :pops_blinking:

signmeup

Pat just offered to send you a hundred bucks as a peace offering but it was a limited time offer and you missed it. Darn.

ams

I really don't care anymore. I have been trying to help out this forum with advice and tips, but every time I post, BLAM instant attacks. So now I will only ask questions and not help anymore.

R08

I really don't care anymore. I have been trying to help out this forum with advice and tips, but every time I post, BLAM instant attacks. So now I will only ask questions and not help anymore.

The title of this thread is "Makes no sense".

But it makes sense to everyone else. No offense intended but you've got to try and see what YOU'RE doing to invite abuse. People are offering you an olive branch now and you're still shooting arrows.

If you continue in this way I think your fate is sealed.

kgirl

But it makes sense to everyone else. No offense intended but you've got to try and see what YOU'RE doing to invite abuse. People are offering you an olive branch now and you're still shooting arrows.

some people like to tie themselves up and be whipped....

markymarkmfb

So now I will only ask questions and not help anymore.

Good luck with that one. Kind of a one way street if you ask me. Who in their right mind would offer any help after that statement.

ams

I love bow and arrows, hope to buy a set soon. Nothing like setting up a soda can on the fence.