• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Makes no sense

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Just a case of a member who changed from one sign shop to another and requested a new registration. The old one is dead now.

ndemond

the only other post by sameday...humm, who was this person who seems to have been here and then shows back up with a new name...??? good eyes isign, you miss nothing

This is way better than lunch.:corndog:

Nancy

20080314_sherlock_holmes.jpg

iSign

I've been knocked on here many times and I've knocked on others as well but again if you don't approve just find another forum.

ok fergie boy... fess up and tell us your former identity & I promise I won't tell anyone about your myspace page

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good Grief...... will the real Pat Whatley, please stand up...... and you better be wearing something.

Jillbeans

FWIW, Norm has been in the attic here for about 6 weeks, I had to banish him because of renovations.
Poor thing has only had half a tray of D-Con to gnaw on.

SignManiac

I was in Pensacola and there's a bunch of these running around on the beaches???

Attachments

• OP.jpg
    OP.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 70

JimmyG

betting pool or a "Poll"...hhmmm..somewhere here there is a button to add that to your post...

:)~

JimmyG

Pool, as in a collection of money from different people, all combined into one pool of resources.
Ahhh....soes we can all put in a buck and buy some lottery tickets...?
I'd reckon admin would have to make another "special" donate button....could be WAY fun tho...

oopps, I forgot this thread resolved to about a betting pool to ban Fayt....poor' ole Fayt, he's never been banned before and don't know the quandries thereof...

ya'lls gotta know I'm just fooly bearin' here....

iSign

t....poor' ole Fayt, he's never been banned before and don't know the quandaries thereof...

hmm.. ya seem to know him better 'en he knows himself... was asked just yesterday (in his now infamous deleted thread) if he was the same fayt that was banned from sign forums...

and what do you think he had to say about that?

was it a yea, or a nay... or should we have a multiple choice poll?

...I'll just tell you what funny kine answer little fayt had for us yesterday...

...he said "I don't know!" :banghead: