• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mcafee

sarge

I a sure it is going to boil down to what each end user feels comfortable with .. i have been a McAfee user for a long time .. maybe 10 years and i am very happy and wont change .. i totally hate nortons

SignBurst PCs

I like AVG a lot. I haven't used McAfee for a long time though. It SUCKED the last time I used it, so I will probably never go back.

AVG has been great.

Techman

lose it. Mc Afee or Norton is not used by geeks.

Way to much overhead way to invasive and too much trouble when something goes bad.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i second AVG....i've been using it for a couple years now....used norton and mcafee before it, and will NEVER go back to either one....can't speak on avast as i've never used it...

m.hafenbrack

I had McAfee years ago and it sucked. I've Never used Avast or Norton so I don't know about those. Use AVG now and I like it.

RVSG-THOM

AVG here for all 6 machines, only 'cause they have the root key search index, this is where most virus's hang out now a days.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Avast home edition and it's free. Four years now and no hits.

sfr table hockey

Avg

On a bit of a side note with AVG I did have a problem installing my colorchoice Rip. It would not work untill I uninstalled AVG. It caused a 101 error and would not install. Exiting the AVG did not help (had to uninstall). Once colorchoice was installed I re-installed AVG and all has been ok.