• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mel Gibson is a tad bit CRAZY

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Has anyone heard the Mel Gibson tapes being leaked out all over the internet? You can find them on youtube, I listened to all 3 today and WOW it sure doesnt look good for him moving forward thats for sure.

Techman

who gives a flying flip about some actor flipping out at home...

All this media attention on the celebs;;; Its all a diversion by the media to take our minds away from the huge tax increases we will be getting on the first of the year. I already got a heads up from my cpa that I face increases of about 4 grand in fees and new taxes.. Ya,, no tax increase for the working man,, bullscatt at its best..

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Its all a diversion by the media to take our minds away from the huge tax increases we will be getting on the first of the year.

actually, i think the problem more along the lines that the majority of americans are more interested in the mel gibson tapes than they are about the tax increase...so not so much a diversion....

Signs By Steve

Heard it. Doesn't even sound close to his voice. Think his ex is trying a scam to get more money out of the guy. But like Tech says "Who cares".

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
People dont care but its entertaining thats all, Tax increase not much entertainment their but high profile actors going crazy on their girlfreind now thats entertainment!

Baz

Not defending him in any way. But so far we are only getting one side of that story. I wonder how much of a peach she really is.

- It's hell being Mel.

SignosaurusRex

Oh for crying out ******** loud in the *******dark!!! Who gives a ******* rats ass! I sure don't give a flying **** about that **** or her problems with that whacked out ********** that fathered her ******* child!!! He needs a ******* 2x4 up-side the head and she needs a ******-******* brain!!! Geezus, What a *******bunch of over *******- played bull ****!!!! That is all that has been on the *******radio for a ******-******* week! I can't take any ******* more, I don't want any *******more of it, You hear me you ******* ****??? If not, I've got enough energy to *******drive over there and****************************** (Humgh,humgh,huhg, hungm):frustrated::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::frustrated:

I think he's pretty much finished in Hollywood or just about anyplace else. If not, he should be. He certainly is in my book. Serves that ****** right, and her too! But, who gives a ****?

GypsyGraphics

OH PLEASE.... could this BE more contrived! Yeah, the guy is a loose cannon and a total whack job. but do ya really think she didn't set this whole thing up so she could walk away with the big bucks?

doesn't the person who knows they're being recorder always come off sounding like the voice of reason?

celebs act like they want private lives... then they put their sh!t out there for all to see if they think they can profit from it. putting on a show is all they know how to do..... STOP WATCHING!

Stealth Ryder

Who even cares... She knew he had an explosive personality... He left her... She wanted money... She knows how to push his buttons... She set him up... She will get a fair share of his money... He will move to Costa Rica and retire with his 100 million bucks... That will be the end of the story... Let's talk about the economy or something...

SAS

The one where he calls Dean Richards an A**hole he looks like he has been up all night smoking crack.
But I still like him, just watch edge of darkness over the weekend it was a good movie.

MikePro

she was definitely pimpin him
i'd be pissed too, but I'm pretty sure I'd have people to make these phone calls for me, if I had his $$$