• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Metal Business Cards

ProWraps

so will a co2 laser cut metal or what?!?!?!

Attachments

• cat_laser.jpg
    cat_laser.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 99

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What's the old saying....??

I can cut ANY metal with your breath on a buffalo fart.

iSign

Sad part is... I wasn't particularly trying to bait him.

well, I was pretty sure what he wrote me was cause for dismissal, but only seeing it in a quote by me wasn't gonna be enough... so I was baiting him.... and when you asked him, I thought "GREAT" even more likelihood that he will speak his truth in the open forum... which he did with a quote of your inquiry... so regardless of intent, I'm happy to see his blowhard self gone :thumb:

Panerai

I'm happy to see his blowhard self gone :thumb:

Oh hi.

Thanks for all the input guys.

And Joe Diaz, I do a lot of other things, I rally race my 2004 Subaru STi, I just bought an Ariel Atom to scoot around in @ Calabogie Motorsports park. (Unfortunately I love the car, but they arnt street legal here in Canada)

I snowboard in the winter, I sail in the summer (27ft C&C that I am wrapping for a Trip I am doing this summer in support of Prostate Cancer, so if anyone on the board wants to sell me some Wholesale printing lmk)

I do travel, we used to have a house in Agadir, Morocco (we sold it after Sept 11th, as there was a Travel advisory there) and I am just getting back from Florida as of yesterday. I usually make a trip to Saint Martin or St.Lucia once or twice a year for scuba diving.

But I enjoy vinyl, Its something that I can work with very easy, cover anything, conform and adhear to anything. (But what got me started in it was I was paying $3000 every 2 months to wrap my Gallardo a different color, once I tried to do it myself, and it came out better then when I paid for it) So I am slowly learning the trade, I bought a shop so I am able to learn it better, as well as have ppl stop in for work done to their cars.

So yes, I am going to be a professional (Car wrapper) and I apologize for my "Blowhard attitude" perhaps I am a little cocky. I am sorry for that. I will check my attitude, since it is YOU, the members, and merchants of S101, who I will come to for advice when I need it, and most likely not the other way around.

And Pat Whatley, if you want to buy my machines, Ill sell you my Anagraph PD-4000, bought it 2 weeks ago, used it once, paid $2300, ill let it go for half that. I pulled the trigger on a FC8000-130 today (Works better on PPF)