• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mouse problem

OneUpTenn

Its the time of year for freaking rodents to start coming in my shop. I work in a metal building that is surrounded basically by fields...so they just LOVE my shop.

The problem is I cant work effectively I am literally scared to death of these creatures. I have put out pellets and all kinds of things to kill them once they get in here but I would rather find a way to keep them from coming in PERIOD!!!!

Any suggestions? I heard peppermint oil could work but havent tried it......anybody....HELP!!!!!

HaroldDesign

One of these.

Attachments

• Mouse_Trap.jpg
    Mouse_Trap.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 140

OneUpTenn

Oh and a cat is not an option...for some reason my place seems to be the hangout for the neighborhood dogs..so it wouldnt last a minute.

SignManiac

Snakes are excellent! What rat wants to mess with one of these?

Attachments

• Burmese.jpg
    Burmese.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 127

signage

Gino that will not work! The mouse will eat the cheese and the pin will not be pulled out!, mow if the cheese was heavy enough to hold the trigger down you might have a solution;)

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
For some reason I can NEVER see Gino's attachments but most everyone else I can. His attachments are shown as broken links. They appear to be within the body of the message and not a separate attachment like most others'. What is he doing different?

Using Chrome

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I have Serbia Kryptonite wrapped around my jpg's. One must learn the secrets of such powderous minerals. Unless you are from s201 or further out reaches of signmankind.... you will never see my pictures....... nyuck.... nyuck.... nyuck.... nyuck.... nyuck....

The only link you will see...... are sausage links... if I so permit it..... mere earthling :noway:

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Notice on the attachment and everyone else's it says "attached thumbnails" but yours are within the message. Are you attaching in a different way?

Attachments

• gino.jpg
    gino.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 104

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I have Serbia Kryptonite wrapped around my jpg's. One must learn the secrets of such powderous minerals. Unless you are from s201 or further out reaches of signmankind.... you will never see my pictures....... nyuck.... nyuck.... nyuck.... nyuck.... nyuck....

The only link you will see...... are sausage links... if I so permit it..... mere earthling :noway:

Or maybe there is some bullsh!t setting in Chrome that filters unworthy images and text :notworthy:

JR's

oneupten, don't use poison, thy will get in something, behind something and die. use traps.
the oil works, cat urine and fox urine works to but stinks.

JR

d fleming

Remove any clutter from around building. Check and fill all entrance ways that a rodent could gain entry (short of the front door). Place permanent bait stations along edge of building very 50 feet or so and maintain fresh and varied baits. Glue and snap traps inside are good once they get in. That way you can remove the carcass instead of having to track it by smell. Good luck.

bbeens

Notice on the attachment and everyone else's it says "attached thumbnails" but yours are within the message. Are you attaching in a different way?

I get the exact same thing in Chrome as well. Although on my Android phone - which I would assume using a variant of Chrome I don't have the problem. Odd.

Bryan

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, I thought it was just a fluke with Eric.

My images are all 800 x 800 or less jpeg's. Other than that, I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong. I'm also in Firefox.

If the administration can help on this, please advise. :thankyou:

For those not seeing the attachments.... is it all of them or on occasion ??

SignStudent

Yeah his doesn't say attached thumbnails but it is showing up for me. I use the Opera web browser.

Attachments

• SS.jpg
    SS.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 130