• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Maintenance Manual

RickReich

Mutoh (PrismJet) RJ-6100 HELP

Off the top I would like to express thanks for all the information provided on this site.

I have been able to solve a couple of issues I have had with my printer just by reading others posts.

I now find myself with a new problem and am hoping the vast array of experience and knowledge out here can help me again.

I was having a print head issue where only one print head was working (head 2), through several test I was able to locate a cooked resister on the main board along with a defective mosfet. Both have been replaced and upon start up I now am getting an error code E075 Sensor error. It does not specify which of the many sensors it is not detecting. I am curious if anyone has access to a service manual for the RJ 6100.

If anyone has had the same experience with the sensor error I am open for suggestions, be it how to identify which sensor it might be or if there are further problems with the main board what to look for.

Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge

thebigrman@gmail.com

Last edited:

RickReich

I have a Mutoh (PrismJet) RJ-6100 that is well out of warrantee, and I am now experienceing more serous issues than just print heads and dampers. I am really in need of the schematics for the main motherboard and the print head board but a complete service manual would help Immensely if anyone has that information I would deeply appreciate access to it. My email is

thebigrman@gmail.com

Thank you

chester215

Just call me Chester.
I am parting out a falcon outdoor 38" printer.
I have some new print heads and and all of the other parts except the mother board.
Send me a PM if you need anything.

coreyb

Need Mutoh ValueJet 1614 Maintenance/Service Manual

HELP PLEASE! Can someone on here please send me a .pdf of the Maintenance and/or Service manual for a Mutoh ValueJet 1614? Please send it to corey@printreedigital.com. Thank you in advance.

bertquan

You the Man!

Thank you. Just got them all and will be studying this weekend. I'm new to these printers but I been in the print industry for over 20 years. I hope moving to signage will be nice and smooth