• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My 1st Plotter/Cutter - HELP!

ayukish

Actually. Other companies caught up to the Anagraph.

It was about the best cutter for the money with features and ability that are not matched to this day for non sprocket cutters..

Yes, the Anagraph is a quality cutter. What set Roland apart is the distributor network. We were one of the first to add the Roland GX-24 that had a focus in the t-shirt industry. Almost all of our competitors offered it within a year of us carrying it. Anagraph couldn't be found.

OldPaint

GX-24/CX-24-CM-24...........are all the same just a different number as to when it was made.....
having owned only PRO type ROLANDS...... the old PNC-1000/1000a or any PNC-xxxx was far superior to the cx/gx/cm-24.
i went to PENN STATE fayette campus. 77-78 had a couple classmates from where you live. wilma napotski.......was one..... we(art prof & i) also taught the people who own this pottery how to throw pottery.
http://www.newgeneva.com

OldPaint

GX-24/CX-24-CM-24...........are all the same just a different number as to when it was made.....
having owned only PRO type ROLANDS...... the old PNC-1000/1000a or any PNC-xxxx was far superior to the cx/gx/cm-24.
i went to PENN STATE fayette campus. 77-78 had a couple classmates from where you live. wilma napotski.......was one..... we(art prof & i) also taught the people who own this pottery how to throw pottery.
http://www.newgeneva.com

visual800

Calling the GX-24 a "POS" is a bit aggressive. A bit outdated? Maybe. When the GX-24 came out years ago, it was revolutionary.

not so much agressive as the truth. I have owned a couple plotters and this GX-24 sucks. I would take a puma over it! Now I do realize rolands are one hell of a machine I still know some PNC out there running