Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My special offer to every Signs101 member. 10/14 thru 10/20/2020.

Discussion in 'Business Management' started by Robert Armerding, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Boudica

Boudica Member

Dec 21, 2018
    Spokane, WA
    We have tv's in separate rooms. When watching in the same room... I don't get to touch the remote - he holds on to it ALL THE TIME. it's hilarious. Some times I find him asleep on the couch - remote is still in hand.

2. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    U
    Sleep in separate rooms.... Ive been doing that for 6 years and can't imagine going back...

3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Never.

4. Notarealsignguy

Notarealsignguy Active Member

Feb 20, 2020
    Florida
    No can do, I'm scared of the dark

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1
  5. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Sometimes I have no clue what my wife is rattling on about because of her strong Chinese accent or says words incorrectly, so I just pretty much agree with her.

6. Stacey K

Stacey K Getting Back in the Game

Jun 20, 2018
    Wisconsin
    A customer just came in. She used up her 20 seconds, 20 MINUTES and her 45 MINUTES. All I know is she's a teacher at the high school and she had "an hour to burn so she decided to come by me" ??? I don't even know her! After 5 minutes, I started back to work on some shirts and told her she could look around but I have to keep working. She continued to talk to me, to herself and to the wall. She showed me her wallet and purse that had holes in them, asked me if I knew any horse people, tell me she's the yearbook lady, and countless other mindless things. She said she would be back later with her son to buy a hat. I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING MOVING MY VAN TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BLOCK.

My GOD, is this what us women sound like sometimes???? LOL

7. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Yes

8. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA

Ahhh, but that's not the real question. You evidently were listening, as you could repeat 2 minutes worth of her 60 minute conversation. That's saying a lot, no matter where it's coming from.

9. Stacey K

Jun 20, 2018
    Wisconsin
    Yup, good point...I guess I answered my own question :D LMAO!!!

10. Notarealsignguy

Notarealsignguy Active Member

Feb 20, 2020
    Florida
    That's because her husband won't let her talk at home

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 2
  11. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    What makes you think she has a husband ??

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Boudica

Boudica Member

Dec 21, 2018
    Spokane, WA
    That was his wife.

13. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Now I'm lost. All Stacey said was... she referred to a customer as a she. So, I take it it was one of the two original human genders. The female part. Nowhere did I get a hint of anyone getting their transgender card out, waving it around, but she did do it with her scrapbook or whatever it was and her purse. So, you wanna come here and confuse the sh!t outta an old man with using his, her and who knows what else to muddy the waters. This place rarely makes sense, so as it is, no need to help these dingalings out...................... had you said, it's husband or called the individual by name, we'd have a fightin' chance..... sheesh.

14. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    That goes with my last post. I was so confused, I forgot to insert it........ hahahahaaaaaa....... insert it....... hahahahaaaaaa............

15. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    That goes with my last post. I was so confused, I forgot to insert it........ hahahahaaaaaa....... insert it....... hahahahaaaaaa............

16. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Holy mackerel..... I'm really going nuts here. :banghead:

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Look at A L L those walruses.......................

18. Boudica

Boudica Member

Dec 21, 2018
    Spokane, WA
    You asked Notta what made him think she had a husband, and I was saying that she was his (Notta's) wife. It was supposed to be funny, but I was too brief and failed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA

See........ here's the really sad part. This thread is about listening and it's been proven listening doesn't work... over and over again Look at you and me. We're the only two in this conversation at the moment and we're still screwing it all the f*ck up. And we're not speaking. We're typing. See, it proves my old theory..... ya can listen all ya want, but it's the comprehension part that counts. Ohhhh but this hurts.

20. Stacey K

Jun 20, 2018
    Wisconsin
    For the record, she has a husband and one kid in college and a sophomore. She also has horses and by the looks of the hair, I mean shirt, she was wearing, she has a very hairy dog. Her purse was maroon, wallet was pink, both were dirty with lots of metal stud things. Hair was brown and stringy with streaks of grey, no makeup, hood up and mask on.

I could go on but I don't want to exceed my 20 seconds....