• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My work on someone else's website

surf city

Sorry, I just feel this is more than who "owns the work" or the "design". It's just blatant plagerism plain and simple. Would be different if he had asked for permission to use your work or anyones work an state CLEARLY that it's an example of the types of work they do not an actual sign fabricated by them. I really feel like calling them and telling them off, it's just not right.

knucklehead

I feel kinda honored. Someone finally stole my sh$t, and put it on their website. Mine is the half assed wrapped fire extinguisher. They must be pretty hard up to copy that, and use it. I feel like one of the boys now.

I'm liking the idea of letting Mosh have at em. But only after 3:00 Friday afternoon. Want them to get the full Mosh treatment, NO HOLDS BARRED!!!

J Hill Designs

Lets get him back by stealing his chit...

Attachments

• Rich deneve front.jpg
    Rich deneve front.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 89

petesign

Hide yo Artwork, Hide yo websites..
everybody's work getting raped up in here.

might be played out, but I still think its funny.

Attachments

• hide yo.jpg
    hide yo.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 65

Craig Sjoquist

That is sad.
It is one thing to see a good idea and say I can do something like that, and you create your version of the idea.
That has happen many times to all of us visa versa, that is how stuff improves and people learn.

BUT it is a whole different deal to use some else's idea and photo in this case a claim it as your own.

Hope this will result in the wannabe's to take note.

knucklehead

I just got off the phone with Rich. He assured me any thing on the website is products from his shop, he doesn't just go around copying other peoples stuff. Although he says he didn't make the website, or has even seen it in a year or so.

Maybe ya'll would like to give him a call, he seems to be a nice guy. # is 269-377-8488

iSign

Addy's been MIA for some months.. hope his pacemaker didn't short out..

I think he got bored once we cut him some slack & moved on to initiate someone else... all the attention, negative or otherwise, seemed to be the primary draw for him...

people are funny...

2972renfro

I just got off the phone with Rich. He assured me any thing on the website is products from his shop, he doesn't just go around copying other peoples stuff. Although he says he didn't make the website, or has even seen it in a year or so.

Maybe ya'll would like to give him a call, he seems to be a nice guy. # is 269-377-8488

Bull, someone is lying. So when someone made his website he did not look at it and say "where did you get those images from"?

Or his work is so awesome that people are copying stuff from his site. Yeah that's it

RobbyMac

Hey wait a second... I think everyone here stole his work to post in the 'other things you've wrapped' thread as their own!!!