• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

nbm show

J

john1

No problem,

Suiting up to leave within the next half hour. Philly here i come!

J

john1

Good time, Got to meet a 101er!

I didn't see your booth Typestries, I was excited to meet another member but didn't see you at all.

petepaz

i was there this morning. got to see typestries, tyrrell and GRS. (all members)
was a small show but i got the info i needed. had to pass up a free lunch from a vendor at the show but had to get back to the office (still here..sucks!)

J

john1

i was there this morning. got to see typestries, tyrrell and GRS. (all members)
was a small show but i got the info i needed. had to pass up a free lunch from a vendor at the show but had to get back to the office (still here..sucks!)

Dang, I got there at noon and didn't see them or Ryonet.

SlightlyChilled

the only 101ers i am seeing is from this damb fever. I had so much planed. Maybe I can have GRS drop off a printer on there way home up I95 LOL

petepaz

i forgot ryonet was going to be there wanted to see them also. wasn't a bad show closer then AC . my boss is going to the vegas show next month and i have to stay and man the shop...that sucks !!!!! (i want to go to vegas)

J

john1

i forgot ryonet was going to be there wanted to see them also. wasn't a bad show closer then AC . my boss is going to the vegas show next month and i have to stay and man the shop...that sucks !!!!! (i want to go to vegas)

Yeah it was alright, I hope they do next years in Baltimore like they usually do though.

I learned from the Mutoh rep that there are zero voc's in the eco-sol inks....I said "oh really?" lol

Low voc's but i don't know about zero lol

I'm 25 but not THAT stupid :thumb: