• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a fast way to cut off decals

petepaz

probably doesn't help you too much
but we print/cut them in manageable sheets and then true trim one edge
and we have a large stack/paper cutter and we put the sheets in there and chop
away other wise you just cut them strip by strip and then down to singles

encadtech

I have used keencut rotaries for 6+ years - they always are sharp and because the blade guards are clear - you can see exactly where you are going to cut your edges. These work great for making roll stock stickers into individual squares / rectangles

javila

You guys are so useful.

There's a slitter/slicer that will make it easier to at least cut them lengthwise. It's a series of bladed on a couple of rollers and you pull the sheet through them. I've seen it mentioned on here a few times. Wish I could remember the name of it. =(

astro8

sorry for the rant... it's not directed at you skdave... more at all the customers over the years who think i should just throw it in...

isign your rant assumes a lot of false issues.
I get a kick out people that make assumptions.
You may know what ASS U ME stands for.:thankyou:

Can't you read skydave?

I've ranted on to iSign in posts but he has the intelligence to realise that I'm using his post as an example to preach to everyone that reads it.

This forum isn't here only to serve you with you're specific needs...some of us have the foresight to see that your predicament, together with our advice, may help somebody else long into the future through the search function not making the same mistake that you have.

If you had any clue, you wouldn't even be asking this question.

skdave

Can't you read skydave?

I've ranted on to iSign in posts but he has the intelligence to realise that I'm using his post as an example to preach to everyone that reads it.

This forum isn't here only to serve you with you're specific needs...some of us have the foresight to see that your predicament, together with our advice, may help somebody else long into the future through the search function not making the same mistake that you have.

If you had any clue, you wouldn't even be asking this question.

Your opening line is is awesome "Can't you read skydave?"
I think you have a problem reading, It's skdave. For most not hard to follow, It seems others have not made the same mistake .
Have a great evening.
skdave :clapping:

astro8

Thanks for pointing that out skydave, you dealt with my post like any snot nosed kid would.