• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Need help after reinstalling Onyx

Nickprints

Hey all Long time watcher of the forum here. We recently reinstalled Onyx Gammaprint Rip queue version 12.2. We are able to print images that are already ripped, and even reprocess old jobs that were previously imported before the reinstall (move from bottom to top). When I try to Import new PDFs from our Art folders as we have always done it doesnt bring the file into the rip queue and no errors are given. If anyone has any experience with this issue I would love to hear from you.

C

ColoPrinthead

When I have this issue with Thrive it is usually due to Onyx not seeing the file extension on a file created on a Mac; usually adding the extension to the file on the windows RIP PC resolves it for me.

Nickprints

When I have this issue with Thrive it is usually due to Onyx not seeing the file extension on a file created on a Mac; usually adding the extension to the file on the windows RIP PC resolves it for me.
Thanks for the response! I attempted to go back in and delete the retype .pdf without any luck. I appreciate the shot at it tho!

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
What process are you using to print them? Hot folders or file - open? Hot folders would probably need re-done with a fresh install?

Bly

You could check to see if it's a corrupt file by moving all the jobs out of the Work folder and rebooting.

Nickprints

You could check to see if it's a corrupt file by moving all the jobs out of the Work folder and rebooting.
You and I had the same thought process, Deleted the entire contents of the work folder (which was hidden well) and restarted the tower to no avail. Currently trying to reinstall Onyx again.

Bly

You could try running the install file again and select "repair".
Are there any errors listed in the RIP?