• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need someone to wholesale an order to

ooodsie

I do vinyl signs, and my usual guy that I wholesale out digitally printed banners to is away next week. I have an order that I need to give to the client by early next week. Can anyone here do this for under $2/sq ft?

skyhigh

just curious....
What would you do if someone could accomodate your time frame, but wouldn't meet your pricing?

So who dropped the ball? Your customer or you?

MikePro

el oh el
talk to a beer or soda distributor. it'll be FREE of they can put their logo on it! (and if you spend thousands of dollars with them every year)

W

www.esigns.com

I'd like the opportunity to earn your business. send me the project details and I will get you a prompt quote.

thank you. dan@esigns.com

ooodsie

Sorry - I've actually posted here before under my old business's screen name which I could not remember the password to (username was customgrafix or getcustomgrafix, I forget which). I'll do an intro post in a second. :)

No one dropped the ball per say.. I didn't realize my normal guy was going away for a week until I sent him my order yesterday. Normally his turn around time is 1 day processing and 2 days shipping so I would have had plenty of time... but not with him being on vacation until Dec 5 :/

Thanks to the people who replied with helpful answers - I was obviously a bit rushed/flustered due to it being a holiday and just jumped on under the first screen name I could remember the password to.