• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Building!!

Edserv

Been there done that. And guess what, it should have been my retirement account. ONE WORD OF ADVICE: NEVER REFI. If you're on a 15, keep it and work towards the magic moment of payoff.

We purchased many commercial properties and were stupid enough to keep refinancing until the debt-load (combined with the 2008 crash) was finally too much. I LOVE owning my own property, but you have to keep it under control.

One of my ONLY regrets in life is/was losing my commercial real estate. We had some AWESOME properties that we were finally forced to sell. I can only hope to get back to the stat where I can purchase some really cool buildings again.

One of our buildings was a mint-condition 1909 brick structure on a pristine location that we totally renovated. I miss that building like I would miss a family member. It was awesome.

Congratulations to you for closing on your new property. PLEASE safe-guard it and don't succumb to refinancing to finance your building or anything else!

C.