• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Building!!

RycckG

Wouldn't have been easier and cheaper to just wrap the floor :) You could have printed a nice hardwood floor!

OK, I have never thought of this before, but have the opportunity right now... Very Cool idea... Have you done this? What substrate would you recommend? Would you need to film lam for durability?

LOVE IT

BALLPARK

Congrats on getting away from paying rent..lol.

Wrap your counter, it is the last visual impression as they step up to pay. ;)

OldPaint

bare concrete floors and printers that need "dust free" environment DONT MIX. bare concrete from the day is totally dry........WILL MAKE DUST FOREVER!!!!!! this is why in my shop, before i moved anything to the floor, i put down a 2 part epoxy 100% solids paint. is a lot of work, but the end results are fantastic. this 5 years later.
sweep with a fine broom, damp mop with a mild detergent, and you can eat off this floor.

Attachments

• COREL 015.jpg
    COREL 015.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 99

wildside

the floor is painted

i will wrap the counter and soooooo need to wrap the counter, but the server went down and need a new drive and over night shipping means 2 days when you are in kansas, so i have been sitting on nothing for two days now, hopefully the drive shows up tomorrow and i can get to designing and doing anything really!!

wildside

Since we have a alot of snow and waiting on the fedex guy to get me some ink to finish anything today, i thought i would walk around the shop and snap a few photos of the finished setup, and at least give an update on the progress.

Other than a few wall hangings here and there, she is done till we break ground nex
DSC03776.JPG
t door.

Attachments

• DSC03776.JPG
    DSC03776.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC03764.JPG
    DSC03764.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC03765.JPG
    DSC03765.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC03766.JPG
    DSC03766.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC03767.JPG
    DSC03767.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC03768.JPG
    DSC03768.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC03769.JPG
    DSC03769.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC03770.JPG
    DSC03770.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC03771.JPG
    DSC03771.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC03772.JPG
    DSC03772.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC03773.JPG
    DSC03773.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 84

copythat

F(*^()ing Awesome

Please post pics of your place before and after. Give me something to look forward to!

signswi

I hope you have a lot of suction on your JV3 exhaust, solvent fumes are heavier than air. I think a booster fan every 3 feet is recommended if you're going up and out, or a really strong inline fan above the ceiling level so it's not too noisy.

I like the treatment on your front counter. :thumb:

wildside

don't have an inline fan, it blows the air out no problem, never any smell in the room that is anything to worry about. :peace!:

phototec

Wow, everything looks great and I love the front counter graphics.

looks like you did a good job of planning the layout, nicely done.

I wish you much success in your new home away from home!

:rock-n-roll::corndog::notworthy::corndog::rock-n-roll::corndog::notworthy::corndog::rock-n-roll::corndog::notworthy:

TheSellOut

Boy, the place is really turning out NICE, great job! That sharp looking wrap on the front counters really did wonders for the overall feel of your new digs!!