• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New customers card design

Holeshotrob

Hey Tim!!!

That card SUCKS!!! :ROFLMAO: Kidding! It looks better each time you post. At this point, the only change that I'd make from what has already been offered, is to make the phone number BIGGER. It kinda disappears with the rest of the info still and that should be the main focus other than the name. IMHO.

Good seeing you here bro. See you on KKL!:bushmill:

Techman

Some really good ideas on this thread.. except..

That tiny phone number in post 17 will flow that card into a trash can.. This little tidbit of info is a proven marketing fact.

I never understood that until the past few years when my eyesight faded. Now,,, For the life of me I cannot understand why biz cards have tiny contact info on them. Personally, If I cannot see the contact number I throw it away.

The phone number is a vital part of the card. Why is it that some diminish it until its invisible?

artsnletters

another

customer wanted yellow darkened up and more contrast up top. I made the ph & contact info bolder and i think this is it. Thank you all for your input.
Tim

Attachments

• KIC-3.jpg
    KIC-3.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 77