• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Diaz Sign Art site.

Joe Diaz

but I'm guessing perhaps the website doesn't work correctly on a phone, or possibly takes too long to load.
Yeah, the main site didn't display all that great on mobile devices. We also found in the analytics for our old site, that there was a very high bounce rate for visitors on mobile devices. You could zoom in to read the text but I feel like the standard desktop website makes a terrible mobile site. The mobile site was designed with mobile users in mind. The text is a little more to the point, and much easier to read. We only have a small handful of select photos in the portfolio compared to the main site and we have integrated phone and mobile features. It should be easy to contact us or find us on the mobile site, which I think it the primary goal for devices like smart phones.

fmg

I would love to be able to design a website like this. Your skills are amazing Mr. Diaz