• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New HP Designjet L25500 Series Printers

sjm

It's more eco-friendly man! It doesn't release any solvents into the atmosphere only creates pollution from the coal burning power stations that are running at overload to keep these printers heaters running and airconditioners going to keep your printroom cool as the printer heaters are heating it up.

Fixed. Just a different way of saying while I produce a truck load of vinyl graphics rather than into the air does my pollution go, it only goes into the ground.

It's a step in the right direction however, as exhausting the solvents from our HP XL-1500 required extra cost i.e. an exhaust system. Though it was worth the price we paid because of the margins we enjoyed.

I guess when one buys technology it's a catch 22 situation, does one buy early and be a market leader or does one buy later and say me too?

My HP rep looked at me with a dumb stare in his eyes when I said that to him. Perhaps he wasn't seeing "GREEN"?