• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new job

AiA

fox shot me a pm with your email ill email you copy's i am registered with the irs i am insured, and i am licensed... sorry if you dont think so but i dont have to answer to you... and as i ALREADY STATED im am legal... you can call it B-s all you want but your a moron for doing so.. Sorry but he called me a liar... so he is a moron :Coffee:

AiA

actually the home inspection business was a huge waste of my time... but if you found that then you know i am legal.... and i always regestered my business, why your out there look up Sound Fx in old forge and greenridge from 1998 to 2003 you'll find me there as well... would you like a full list of business's i owned and operated.... i can send them over... i was also a licensed mortgage broker from 2003 to 2005 when the market was booming and i got out when it slowed down... i mean we can do this all day... I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!!! but hey we can keep discusing my smart biz skills all day.. so whats next fox..:U Rock:

AiA

accurate image advertising i have form cp 575 g in front of me with my EIN number and i also have my ss-4 certificate in front of me.. the rest is at my accountants...

hoppers

AiA - you found out the magical key to being a newbie here. RESPECT. Sure you being new, you have work harder for it and take your licks - but we all went through the same thing here. Its somewhat an initial test to see who is for real and who is just toying with the idea of “I heard this sign making is easy money and want to get into the game with a $500 ebay plotter to make millions”.

We see it all the time here and as people have said, the “101” moniker leads people on that they can ask anything they want and that this is more a hobby site for “fun”. Now you know how to approach a new post with a lot of information and to search first, that way the amount of defensive replies will be reduced.

A very high amount of guys and gals on here are FT sign professionals and well comparing them to saltwater fishing or motorcycle forums (which are mostly a hobby), is a slap in the face. This is how a lot of us make our bread and butter and put food on our families table - so very broad questions about people that come off as a fly by nighter who wants to make a quick buck (that is how you sounded with your first question) - they get chewed up. You seem to have come around and realize that.

Good luck and if you search around, you will find you are not the first newbie to s101 to take their licks. Some go running off to never be heard of again while others are now valuable members here.

S101 is great. No where else can you get this amount of information for free basically and almost any question won’t go unanswered (if it is valid).

Become a contributing member and help the site out if you think it is helpful. With some searching, I’m sure you will find it to be.

-Matt

Ps – don’t be lazy, spell check and make complete sentences. Don’t think we will “just get it” or understand you. We take the time to frame our questions and check for spelling so things don’t get lost in translation, you should do the same. Again, it boils down to respect. No one will respect someone who doesn’t properly spell or make a sentence to take the time to make it easy to read. Remember, were all here to have fun…oh and make some money!

hoppers

Ps - your killing me (and probably others) with the 20+ sentence single paragraph.

Break things out with double spacing as we all do and it makes it much easier to read. Not doubting your english skills, but just once again - you may get 1 reply to a 20 sentence paragraph while if its framed out in a few paragraphs - many more people will be able to read it and reply quickly.

S

SignTech

Ps - your killing me (and probably others) with the 20+ sentence single paragraph.

Break things out with double spacing as we all do and it makes it much easier to read. Not doubting your english skills, but just once again - you may get 1 reply to a 20 sentence paragraph while if its framed out in a few paragraphs - many more people will be able to read it and reply quickly.

Hoppers for President!

Well written ........ time consuming post. It should be a standard issue to all new members ..........

Job

Well

Done! ;) *grins devilshly ............

AiA

I will agree %100! My normal posting practice... Would be having 9 pages open while multitasking and trying to reply. Most of my posts are more of a mental rant. I am sure we all know that mental rants are usually lacking common sense and intelligent sentence structure. For that i apologize. I seldom if ever re-read what i type. And the forums that are hobby related, are generally equally as volatile when 2 people have a difference of opinions.
I would be lying if i said this is my first "forum fight" :noway: (saltwater aquariums not fishing) unable to get time out to the ocean so i brought the reef home.

And your right it is about respect, and i felt i got none. So if where chocking this up to hazzing then i am perfectly fine with that. And my english is generally well spoken... just not typed.. Thank you for the wise words of forum edicate and i will surely try to conform to the general abiance of the discusion.

hoppers

Haha - comon people, you have less then 5 hours left to get in the ballot box and put me down for a "write in" vote! Thanks isag, I may now have a chance! :)

Hopefully in the future, a s101 newbie will come across this long post and then realize what to do (and not do) on their first couple of posts!

Welcome aboard AiA...I think most of the hazing time is over and lessons learned all around, as you can tell we all have our issues or bad days - but we all somehow manage to get along at the end of the week for some corndogs and beer! :)

:corndog: and :beer (ok wine and bushkills too!) :wine-smi:+ :bushmill:

AiA

no actually my dad just got in a car accident and i was visiting.. dont worry i am back now.... WHO'S NEXT!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
  • Now, the second phase is a little more simple.

You send to each and every poster of this thread a gift certificate worth $25.00 each and we will all be your friend for the rest of the entire day.

This applies only once to you and should you decide not to take us up on it.... we will all begin using the ignore button and your etiquette is right out the window.... along with your lousy English spelling and grammar. :peace!:

By the way, when did we form a proper and purposeful method of getting into this place ??

GP

wow, i read the whole post and I am not sure I learned a thing...

....except never stand beneath a sign in Scranton, PA.

GP

onesmf

Holy crap!!! I could enter a post ripping either side, but why bother at this point. Definitely better than reality TV and watching the election results. The spelling though, hard to overlook. I'm sure you mean well and are a good person, but get that aspect together. Have a great day and do your thing!

AD&M

Wow....I was going to ask a question in a new post, buuuuuuuuuuut, I think I will just keep google-ing.....

WILLIAMS

Please ask away... as this is what the forum is all about.

Besides... post beatings only occur on Mondays.

AiA

i can testify that this is a very good and informative forum.... My attitude did not help the situation.. This place mainly consists of great people and tons of info... Rember folks this thread for for entertainment purposes, all participants are highly trained for this type of abuse... please do not try this at home:Welcome::U Rock: