• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo Design

GypsyGraphics

Going for 1/2 cent, heck liked the green so much I couldn't stay away. :Big Laugh
View attachment 54894

I like it...

Post #52.... cool.

I actually really like post #52 as well! I think the name is difficult to work with, but good job Marco! it's sticky without look juvenile. i think i'd modify the tail of the "t" for better legibility, and adjust the baseline and tracking of the "y" but other than that... very cool. I don't think i've ever put chrome and lime green together... it's very interesting.

Your second post that was similar, with the oval and texture... lost the clean simplistic look that i liked in the earlier version. it's odd that i find myself saying a funky font with a chrome affect is simplitic... but somehow it just is.

Marco

Hi Gypsy, thanks. Thought the same about the letters running so close together, but when I looked at it again said to my self 'text just sticking together here', and left it alone. Tell you a secret, I haven't saved any of the above except in Jpeg. Sorry, I would love to correct that, but it will take me forever to recreate, lol. I will remember what you said in my future designs. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Joe Diaz

I actually kind of like #52 also. Maybe if the OP went with a cross between that and their design on post #41???

TheSellOut

Man Do I miss :signs101:! Jill :U Rock:!! I love your style and would love to have a piece of your work hanging in my studio...if I wasn't in love...and marriage...I would do whatever I could to help you with what you need:omg:

Macro...where did you come from? The designs in post 48 & 52 look like they are from two totally different designers, a good one...and a bad one. I agree post 52 is a sharp image and wonder what it would look with a "goobury" effect to it instead of the chrome. I can't believe you only saved a jpeg...always, always save your files...doh!:doh:

Sticky, keep working on it...The one's you have been working on aren't bad but don't have that professional look that it sounds like you want! If you work of off Marco's idea of the word "sticky" actually sticking together and a clean font for "graphics", then I think you could get that image you want. Keep working in b/w, you cant always add the efects when you are done.

Last edited: