• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo Design

stickygraphics12

Ok guys....you asked to see what I could do, so here is a proof that I feel I can work with. Just did simple black & white to see if it is worth throwing some color and things too

Attachments

• Logo Design Proofs 8_24_10.jpg
    Logo Design Proofs 8_24_10.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 107

tintguy31794

I did not read the majority of this thread.. I liked your first posted picture, but I can only see it being used to label tool boxes back of signs .. for customers wanting your logo on their vehicle etc etc... its nice, but its not good for advertisement.

Jillbeans

Just goofing around again.
I think I ate the brown acid this morning.
What you posted looks clearer than your initial post from the designer, and better than what you had.

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 113

stickygraphics12

If i would ever vehicle wrap my wifes car Jill, I'm callin you for that logo! Maybe I should just play a prank on her and put it on her hood one of these days and see what she does....

Marco

Sticky graphics; Are you sure you want to stick with that name? If so, when I get home this evening I will work on something a bit less sticky than Jill's.

Flame

Marco..... please. I am really unsure how to properly convey this while remaining nice... as I really don't have a problem with you.

But your designs..... are pretty bad bro. And I'm talking, like, don't put em out there. I'd work on some graphic design books for a while, got a few good ones to suggest if you want to PM me.

Marco

Sticky, Flame has just indicated the sticky green dripping glue with purple outline shown above is a total failure, so again don't even try to do anything like it. I'm glad now, at the least, you are closer to knowing what not to do. Sticky, it's been a what not to do design thread, but I'm confident that we will get it together here and in the end, maybe a week or so, you will come up with the best business logo of your life. :toasting: Where is Joe Diaz, anyone know?

Edserv

We have a GREAT design person who does all our wraps (www.tsunamiwraps.com) if you want to see a few examples. We go to Jast at www.Finepointgraphic.com for all our vehicle work. He rocks. We're updating our website (www.tsunamiwraps.com) and are charging a 50% fee if clients insist on giving us their design for our wraps. When our clients give us their designs, it almost always causes us 20 to 50 hours of additional labor in "tweaking" time.
Good luck!
Chris

tcorn1965

Marco..... please. I am really unsure how to properly convey this while remaining nice... as I really don't have a problem with you.

But your designs..... are pretty bad bro. And I'm talking, like, don't put em out there. I'd work on some graphic design books for a while, got a few good ones to suggest if you want to PM me.

Flame,
No disrespect. Put the designs out there, get critique from the professionals (not me for sure). Some people learn from books, some learn from hands on...I am a hands on guy. Cheers!
Terry

stickygraphics12

Ok guys.....heres a new look that I like! My only concern is, Does it make my comapny look like a joke? or does it still give off a professional look? Or what changes would you make? I hope this one does well with everyone and I designed it! Not someone else....Have at it AGAIN

Attachments

• Proofs.jpg
    Proofs.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 82

Flame

Flame,
No disrespect. Put the designs out there, get critique from the professionals (not me for sure). Some people learn from books, some learn from hands on...I am a hands on guy. Cheers!
Terry

I read it 3 times and still don't get your point... what does hands on or professional critique have to do with what I said???

tcorn1965

Flame,
Well if he puts his design out there, someone says "hey this does not look right, try this". He goes back to the drawing board and tries the suggestions. Hopefully along the way learns some valuable lessons in both design and technique. In my case that is the easiest way for me to pick up on something IMO :toasting:

Terry

tcorn1965

Flame,
I see what you are saying. Yes, the books are a good idea as well...I agree...Just saying that critique and hands on can be useful to.

Cheers