• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo

Dean Fowell

Well here is a revision it needs to be cleaned up I did it real quick I just got back into town this week ready to go it's either the oval or the square one I'm thinking oval , thanks for all the input,

Attachments

• image-3023945519.png
    image-3023945519.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 106
  • image-3448013045.png
    image-3448013045.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 106

iSign

oval with double green border line, combined width (incl. space between) about 1/4th as thick as now, and thin black border outside of that

SignsOnTheSpot

It's my first day on here.....we are all at different levels and stages in our design capabilities, ease up on the poor guy, Geeeeeeeeze! We all have designs we would never show from our past, "THINK BACK" Many good pointers were made though. Enjoy the weekend, lets-git-r-done!

Dean Fowell

Well I. Done maybe just a few tweaks here and here but this is it

Attachments

• image-4082289339.png
    image-4082289339.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 108

iSign

Nicer border for sure (to me) thanks for giving it a look...

This observation has no place with any more significance than observing shapes in the clouds, but the negative space under that white shape looks like some sort oh groundhog with a flat nose, one green eye, and a mouth very close to the ground...

splizaat

Much better! Although I do think the kiwi needs a second leg...otherwise it looks a little alienish. See the attachment (2 second photoshop) for example...plus it fills out the black area on the right a little better too. Now that you have a full Kiwi you can also use JUST the kiwi as a little signature on things, like the backs of signs etc.

Hopefully this is helpful

Attachments

• image-4082289339.gif
    image-4082289339.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 106

splizaat

or...just added a dot for an eye...obviously in my two second photoshop fashion. Small minimal detail.

Attachments

• image-40822893391.gif
    image-40822893391.gif
    116.5 KB · Views: 108

signmeup

I think your little kiwi is pretty cool. I think he could stand on his own though, without an oval... but if you do use an oval... how about an egg instead?

Attachments

• KiwiGraphics.jpg
    KiwiGraphics.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 97

rjpjr

I think your little kiwi is pretty cool. I think he could stand on his own though, without an oval... but if you do use an oval...

IMHO, there are negative space issues with the horizontal oval. What if the oval is rotated to better align with the KIWI?

Attachments

• Kiwi-Graphics.jpg
    Kiwi-Graphics.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 111

Marco

iSign said it best post #43; ground hog stares at me too.
Best design signmeup's #52, green kiwi.

Jillbeans

The name does not stand out at all. Make it white.
The oval should fit the graphic better. (like RJ's)
I'd be tempted to fill that hole behind the bird with a pile of kiwi poop.
:)
I think I'd lose the oval altogether.

Marlene

I don't like the oval at all. I love the way the bird bleeds to the edge in the square version. in all the forms of the oval it looks placed there but not fitting there. the image is more powerful with the bleed and not so much in the oval as it just looks like a weird bird there.