• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New member. Hope you check us out. :)

wrapvinyl

Hi everybody!
I am excited to be here on Signs101. I have been checking out your posts and feel this a good group. I hope to establish a good relationship with you all as vendor.

I am with www.wrapvinyl.com
We sell discounted window vinyl, car wrap vinyl and banner vinyl in addition to wrap supplies. Check us out.

Make it a great day.

Wrap Vinyl

wrapvinyl

Hello everybody :) I think there is some confusion about www.wrapvinyl.com. We are not the same company Loud Printing. Wrapvinyl.com is owned by Ashton Business Management operating out of Salt Lake City, Utah. In addition, we have shipping warehouses both in California and Chicago.

Please feel free to contact me.

Heather Barber
Heather@wrapvinyl.com

RSR571

I'm in SLC and it's the same place I swear. They also have a wrap company. I don't care I am just saying I'm pretty sure its the same group of people. Heather you are the queen of wraps girl right?

weaselboogie

Seriously, What the hell are you trying to pull Mr Lucas Wallgren of Visible Marketing
PO Box 65621
Salt Lake City, Utah 84165
phone number (801) 983-3672 ?

You get shadier every post.

Let me guess... Next your going to register as Visible Marketing?
http://www.vmutah.com/

RebeckaR

The customer service phone number on both sites is the same.
Shared phone service? That's how you keep prices low.

cdiesel

whois lookup on both companies are the same.. I don't care either, just be upfront about everything or you will get torn apart here..

weaselboogie

Registrant:
Visible Marketing

PO Box 65621
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: LOUDPRINTING.COM
Created on: 02-Dec-08
Expires on: 02-Dec-09
Last Updated on: 02-Dec-08

Administrative Contact:
Wallgren, Lucas it@vmutah.com
Visible Marketing
PO Box 65621
United States
(801) 983-3672

Registrant:
Visible Marketing

PO Box 65621
United States

Domain Name: WRAPVINYL.COM
Created on: 06-Nov-08
Expires on: 06-Nov-09
Last Updated on: 06-Nov-08

Administrative Contact:
Visible Marketing
PO Box 65621
United States
(801) 983-3672

Registrant:
Lucas Wallgren
PO Box 65621
Salt Lake City, Utah 84165-0621
United States

Domain Name: VMUTAH.COM
Created on: 07-Dec-05
Expires on: 07-Dec-09
Last Updated on: 17-Nov-07

Administrative Contact:
PO Box 65621
Salt Lake City, Utah 84165-0621
United States

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not quite sure what's going on here, but is it wrong for a company to have several names or are these people trying to pull something over on us and the public at the same time.

I'm not good at this internet detective crap, but it's starting to sound like someone is trying to cover something up.... like their past history or future dealings.​

If it is indeed the same company.... that Loud guy said he was swimming in new orders and requests from this site in only a few days of being here.... so why would they want to try a totally different approach and fool everyone ?? :help

weaselboogie

The customer service phone number on both sites is the same.

We're here to serve you Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm Mountain Time.

It's our desire that you will have a smooth experience ordering from us. However, we also understand that there may be the occasional time that you need to speak with us. In order to keep our prices low and to offer you the best quality service, please use one of the following methods to contact us:
# Email: cs@wrapvinyl.com
# Online: Contact Us Form
# Fax: 801-892-2333
# Mail: Customer Service wrapvinyl.com PO Box 65374 Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0374

We're here to serve you Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm Mountain Time.

It's our desire that you will have a smooth experience ordering from us. However, we also understand that there may be the occasional time that you need to speak with us. In order to keep our prices low, please use one of the following methods to contact us:
# Email:cs@loudprinting.com
# Online:Contact Us Form
# Fax:801-892-2333
# Mail: Customer Service loudprinting.com PO Box 65621 Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0621