• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New member. Hope you check us out. :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hello everybody :) I think there is some confusion about www.wrapvinyl.com. We are not the same company Loud Printing. Wrapvinyl.com is owned by Ashton Business Management operating out of Salt Lake City, Utah. In addition, we have shipping warehouses both in California and Chicago.

Please feel free to contact me.

Heather Barber
Heather@wrapvinyl.com

Being a Merchant Member ourselves... I don't want to bash another, but I don't quite understand this statement, above, that sounds like something wrong is going on. I felt as if I as being lied to directly to my face. I expressed nothing is wrong with several names, but the obvious cover up and weasel's detectiveness [outstanding] started to make me suspicious. I imagine a simple honest answer would've worked, but instead we got this one. :noway:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
ya got me there Prof ... what's a leopurodon? I checked the dictionary and no luck. Closest they can come is Liopleurodon which is a carnivorous marine dinosaur.

I remember an ancient song about Cecil the seasick sea serpent and Beaney Boy. Fred, do you have a friend named Beaney Boy....... :supersmilie:

or is TheProfessor into some magic clear bags.......... ??

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I remember an ancient song about Cecil the seasick sea serpent and Beaney Boy. Fred, do you have a friend named Beaney Boy....... :supersmilie:
or is TheProfessor into some magic clear bags.......... ??

guido.gif
I don't know, but whatever she's smoking this evening, I wish she'd send me some.

weaselboogie

Being a Merchant Member ourselves... I don't want to bash another, but I don't quite understand this statement, above, that sounds like something wrong is going on. I felt as if I as being lied to directly to my face. I expressed nothing is wrong with several names, but the obvious cover up and weasel's detectiveness [outstanding] started to make me suspicious. I imagine a simple honest answer would've worked, but instead we got this one. :noway:

I understand your point fred, but Gino sums this up great. Why were they trying to hide the fact that they were at all affiliated? Heather stated that they weren't Loud Printing, but she also didn't say that weren't joined, a convenient sidestep. What's to hide?

ya got me there Prof ... what's a leopurodon? I checked the dictionary and no luck. Closest they can come is Liopleurodon which is a carnivorous marine dinosaur.

Attachments

• Liopleurodon.jpg
    Liopleurodon.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....
Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....
Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....Part-tie.....

HP5000ps

I have to give Signs101 credit, I have never seen so many worry warts in one forum.

Now the real credit thanks to all who participate & help one another.