• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Olive Garden Logo...

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
I'm having a hard time separating my dislike of their food from the logo.
The updated one is definitely more legible, but... yawn. As I believe someone else mentioned, it has a very "cookie cutter" feel.

I haven't eaten there in 15+ years, but I didn't think it was all that bad then. Unless you cook it to death, it's pretty hard to screw up pasta and salad.

Steve C.

We used to go all the time. About 10 yrs ago I guess. They had a great
shrimp scampi and the stuffed mushrooms were to die for. At some point
they change the menu and I didn't like much of what they offered.
We still go for the soup and salad lunch some times.
Worse thing about the new logo is the colors.

MikePro

at least the old logo made you accept the high-end prices for food court italian fastfood.
the new logo just reminds me of what kind of crap people are able to blow my money on...

they would have been better-off using that new design layout for an "Olive Bar" Nightclub-branding ...or a box of multigrain crackers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Honestly, I've seen better images and use of elements on crayon boxes designed for little kids, like up to ages (10). :rolleyes:

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
But the gray is so inviting...

Italian Restaurant is now Italian Kitchen...?

I prefer Italian Restaurant..... kitchens can be nasty...

Brush Slinger

Come on... we've all ran into this before.

The CEO's nephew whip that out on Google Sketch.

I sure hope a new menu comes along with it... cause that is lacking and will not get 'em into door.