• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New shop.

iSign

that shop is the balls....i wanna go work for Mosh.

I only saw it for a second before the thread was deleted, but from what I remember about the guys who DO get to work for Mosh, you & I would be classified among the "can'ts"

Mosh

This place was oringially a car dealership, thus the body shop (spray booth). Then the frnot was a restaurant. It has a full basement that was at one time a 10 lane bowling center. No big hurry on moving stuff, we are doing alittle at a time. Post more soon.

BTW, did you want pics of my combine and corn storage??? LOL

Mosh

No, but the front is rasied up higher and the back still has the pit, you can tell where they were. There are a bunch of booths and a bar with stools down there. All stuff from the 50's and 60's, it closed (I hear) in 1973.

There is also an AWESOME apartment upstairs, my brotheris moving up there. Is all art deco style from the 50's, pink tile bathroom, poker room with indoor grill, 3 bedrooms. The original car dealership owner used it as a party pad for him and his buddies. (Mr. Gamboni)

TheSnowman

They'll be havin' you host the next Signs101 meet...but they'll still give you a beat down for lowballing when they get there.

SKADSIGNS

Looks like a lot of potential.

As far as the monkey tat someone must been juiced up on a lot a Mezcal to want that as their body art.