• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not your everyday kinda sign deal.............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ding........... Ding........... Ding........... Ding........... Ding........... Ding........... two nights under the Buttonwood Street Bridge. They're cleaning that part of town up, so the street people and rodents shouldn't bother you too much. Anyway, not like two years ago, when they found some well-ripened bodies down there. I don't believe it was foul play.... just two guys who got lonely and decided to stay there in the cold too long.

skyhigh

from what others have said, it doesn't sound too much worse than the hotels you arranged a couple years ago, for the sign meet.

:ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, well no one got shot on my watch. Maybe fungi on their feet in the bathtubs, but no holes in their bodies........

skyhigh

Sweet.
I see some of your artwork on the sides too. Is this where you go to sober up?

:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• bridge.jpg
    bridge.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 58

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sober up.... what's that ?? Ask Baz if we ever sober up. Heck, if I ever sobered up, I'd have one heck of a backlog of headaches to deal with.............. :doh:

Oh, no. None of my handiwork. That's the locals who can't spell English... just spanish.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Did you buy a harness yet
I ordered two just today. For right now, I'm not letting anyone go up, but me. I did my first job with it yesterday. It made things go like a breeze. I had a 3' x 8' wooden sign about 10' to 12' in the air. Boomed over, took out the bottom screws and did the two top middle screws, did one at the far end almost out and went to the last one and it fell directly straight down. I was in and out in about 15 minutes. No ladders, no mess, no nothing. Just a $185. bill for bucket time and legally disposing of an old wooden sign. Before it would've been a 1/2 hour with probably two guys.
I just love my new old truck. first one.jpg :loveya:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I have a few, but never wear them.

Holy cow Gino..... you could have stood on the ladder rack.

Yeah, I know :Oops: I just wanted to play with my new toy. Needed to get that first job under my belt. :cool1:

When I first quoted, I had it figured for two guys on a ladder for about $165. This place is less then 5 minutes from our shop. Like I said, I was there in 3 minutes, snapped a before picture, got in the boom and was done in like 5 minutes. The sign broke in half when it landed. Turned out it was two pieces and the vinyl overlay made it look like one piece and actaully held it together until it hit the ground and it broke in two halves. Made it even easier to put in the truck. Took an picture for the after shot and was back in the shop in like 15 minutes all total. Told the girl I had to use our bucket to be safe and she said... Uh-huh, Okay, whatever.

Heck, the Goddess wants me to bring it home this weekend so she can go up and see our roof from a different angle. Guess she wants to see if the gutters are clogged........ :rolleyes:

We got a new shop van about 4 months ago and now this one and I'm trying to save for a CNC machine. Ain't gonna happen if I keep doing this sh!t. :ROFLMAO:

• Just so you know, Baz had no alcoholic beverages in his hand up there. He left it on the ground, cause I didn't want the glass to fall and possibly shatter cause I walk around the property barefoot a lot. Safety first is our motto. Baz and I are true-blue safety believers.

edgette

all the shootings are just regular folks who get pi$$ed off or go nuts, not hearing much of anything but that lately and it is every where. I guess it is what happens in a gun toting society where the rights of the gun toters matters more than the rights of others. I personally am sick of it all. I hate wondering if I will die just going to work or a movie because some numbnut decides to shot a bunch of stangers.

So which other constitution rights should we give up if you don't like the second? There are millions of people who use firearms (not weapons) responsibly to hunting, for sport, or for self defense. Don't let the small population of people who do terrible things ruin it for everyone else.

Scott Reynolds

And there we go. Took a whole page to get back to the buck truck and edgette brings it to a screaming halt.

Nice bucket.

I have a scissor lift, which is a pain in the butt to load on the trailer and tow around. Totally sucks for doing signs.

signage

Gino that isn't a bucket truck, it a CATV installers van! So are you now doing Cable installs in the evening:ROFLMAO::frustrated::Big Laugh

mnapuran

Crazy stuff for sure! I'm with you though.

I have 3 semi-automatic handguns, although I usually only carry one of two of them (smaller). I have a Keltec PF-9 9mm which conceals well (IWB small of back, or belly/chest band), and a Keltec P-3AT .380 which goes into a wallet holster in my pocket, or can use as a backup in a ankle holster.

My 3rd is a Springfield XD40. All 3 are below.

Attachments

• handguns.jpg
    handguns.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 47

edgette

Sorry Scott, I read comments like that and I can't help but respond.

mnapuran - I have both keltecs too, a glock 26 and a taurus 38 special for carry. I usually run a IWB but have a kydex OWB holster for my glock that I use if I'm wearing a jacket.

signage

Gino I notice no door on your buck is that so you can work on the signs without a step ladder to reach over the top of the bucket:help

Must be fun having the ground man raise you up and into position:Big Laugh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino I notice no door on your buck is that so you can work on the signs without a step ladder to reach over the top of the bucket:help

Must be fun having the ground man raise you up and into position:Big Laugh

Not quite sure what you're asking ??

There is no door on the bucket, but it goes up 30' as you can see in the first post #39 with Baz in it. His right hand is actually on the controls which control the boom and bucket in the air. There is also an emergency lower switch which doesn't require any power whatsoever, in case of an emergency. There are also all the same controls on the door of the truck so someone can maneuver you in case your hands are full or something happens to you up there.

I don't understand the step ladder vs. bucket part ??

FS-Keith

And there we go. Took a whole page to get back to the buck truck and edgette brings it to a screaming halt.

Nice bucket.

I have a scissor lift, which is a pain in the butt to load on the trailer and tow around. Totally sucks for doing signs.

I cant wait to buy one for doing big awning jobs