• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Official: Whiskey Thread

ProWraps

whats your brand and why? for you scotch drinkers, your allowed. we love you too :)

currently im on Makers Mark. mmmm.

Border

I like Crown Royal, on the rocks.
Why????
-because the last 237 bottles of it tasted great too!

Idea Design

I used to be REALLY good friends with Mr. Jack Daniel. So much so, in fact, that we had to go our separate ways.

Others on my list include Jim Beam, Maker's Mark, Crown, and in my dirt poor college days, CLC.

PMG

Dont drink wiskey...i only drink Everclear and Patron:toasting:

Attachments

• 49058373-300x300-0-0_Everclear+Grain+Alcohol+190+750ml.jpg
    49058373-300x300-0-0_Everclear+Grain+Alcohol+190+750ml.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 107
  • tn_591_gran_patron_burdeos_anejo_tequila_1184368688-731847.jpg
    tn_591_gran_patron_burdeos_anejo_tequila_1184368688-731847.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 84

SignosaurusRex

Bang for Buck and flavor, I've become quite fond of Black Velvet Reserve 8 year old. Basil Hayden and Bookers are really my fav's but the price tags are a bit steep. I do enjoy a good Scotch now and then and prefer Ambassador 25 but that too is a luxury tag. Everclear is commonplace on the ranch but usually reserved for cleaning wounds, epidermals and last shots for putting away the joker that has had too many to begin with and need a heavy booster to be put down.

Attachments

• 347.jpg
    347.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

ProWraps

anyone friends with evan williams? from what im told, its higher proof than jack (i have die hard jack friends that have told me jack has changed their mixture), and tastes better.

rite aid has it for $13.99 per 1.75 on sale. im a patron many times when im looking for a good cheap whiskey.

as mentioned above been a big fan of late of the makers, and the gentle mans jack.

for the black velveta crue, costco has 1.75's for 10 bucks.

ps, not that i would use everclear for anything than to clear out my drain, but its illegal here in california.

3dsignco

Crown Royal, For when I have Company. Preferably Crown and 7.
Now for when I'm alone or very special guests Highland Park 23 or Johnny Walker Blue.

SebastienL

Just finished my second bottle of Knob Creek Kentucky Straight a few days ago. At 100 proof, it's not for beginner. I always have at least a bottle of Jack at home, just in case. But my favorite: Glenmorangie Port wood finish... Or any Highland Single Malt.

STRAIGHT, never on the rocks...

I must admit though, I haven't taste a whiskey I didn't like...
:loveya::bushmill::loveya:

FatCat

For bourbon I really enjoy Maker's Mark, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniels single barrel and of course Crown Royal. Not a huge scotch drinker, but I do indulge in some Glenfiddich now and then. Goes great with certain cigars. (Any cigar folks here?) Last but not least, I have friends that hook me up with some of Kentucky's finest "creek water". Hehe.

Rodi

I loved George Dickel and Wild Turkey and Wild Turkey 90 proof.

Glenlivet Scotch too.

Haven't had a drink in a long time!

jiarby

my "go to" scotch is usually a blended one like Chivas but we try a different bottle everytime one runs dry usually 1 a year! (maybe 2 if the neighbor drunk comes over)

animenick65

I do love me a good cigar once in awhile. Haven't started drinking and smoking at the same time. Sounds like a good time though. Acid Kuba Kuba's are my favorite.