• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Okay...Signs365 just pulled the most epic customer service job EVER

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
The State Fair was my biggest client, I know the area. The OP said Detroit, hence the Detroit joke.

Go paint yourself a rainbow and move one.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Brilliant marketing move for sure. With this many businesses in this forum that are their ideal potential clients, watching everything you do and say, it was the PERFECT marketing opportunity for them. Look what we've all read now because of that act. They'll more than make up for that trip in sales now.
Win-win for everyone in my opinion. Nice one Signs365...nice one.
I use them, so not to be contrary, but I'm pretty sure it's because it was YOU. I doubt most of us would get that same treatment.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Definitely different customer service than I received the one and only time I ever used them.

Until the mistakes go away, I'll stay away. Yes, it was amazing service, but only because their reputation was getting hammered on 101 by a loyal customer.

I doubt most of us would get that same treatment.

I don't doubt it. We've been treated quite well in adverse situations. Granted, Signs365 screwed up on a few small jobs for us but they made up for their shortcomings big time with free overnight shipping and a $100 credit after the fact. They didn't fly out to our shop, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. They are really nice people and I can tell from first hand interaction with them that they very sincerely care about their customers.

jkdbjj

Mixed Results Here

I have been using them as well. I have had mixed experience so far. I believe Mark who usually helps me when issues arise, but here lately it is one issue after the next.
They always try to fix the issue, so that is priceless and welcome. However, some of the issues could have been avoided with a little QC.

I ordered 10 pieces of their new Dual View this week, and I managed to fix 7 out of the 10 to be able to sell, even though the customer still complained, they accepted them. However, 3 are simply bad. In this case, I needed the reprints today, and they couldn't do it, cause of the special nature of that production, so I will get them tomorrow. Somehow the way they are rolling the prints makes the layers separate a little causing unfixable airbubbles. No amount of poking/squeegie/heat worked.

What this recent experience has taught me, is I started my own business to control quality, and the more I outsource, the more I lose control. Which is sad, because Sign365, is an AMAZING concept, and company to do business with. I just hope they work on QC, perhaps creating a system of checks so that 99% of what they send out doesn't come back. I can say out of the orders I have placed, maybe 35% have had reprints or something like that.

Anyway, amazing story in this post. I will continue to use them, but I am becoming gun shy. Hope that changes...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's simply incredible.

Evidently like mentioned earlier, they can't possibly make too many mistakes, cause they'd spend the majority of their time flying all over creation making up for mistakes.

You must be their biggest customer............... :thumb:

I wouldn't fly out there, ya might not ever come back, after seeing the scenery, but why not just send them a gift card to WalMart for $25 and call it even ?? :omg: